Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

How is it out there ? Going to try to get there around 12 hoping the lines aren't insane 

I’m gonna write a report in a second. I’m posted up at Sheetz.  It’s busy but the six pack is running so like a 1/4 filled corral when I left but people flowing in. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 6:42 AM, toast21602 said:

Maybe Blue can give them a good deal on the quad and then replace that POS. Or maybe when the Summit Safari 8pack goes in from the base to the top of the doubles they can sell the out doubles to them. Short transport distance should make it easy. Just fly the whole thing over when you pluck it off the mountain. 

@JFskiDan

”Summit Safari 8pack” is what we were trying to think of today. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Benm said:

$649 fml

current SP holders get a 50$ gift card awesome cant wait

Damn that's better than I thought and Dan was almost right on.  

400 or 500 is too cheap from their point of view, too much value left on the table. Right now I'm at $14 a day on a full price pass.  By the end of the year that's close to ten which is hyper low.  

• Like 2

649 credit card airline miles...woot! 

I'm good with it. I like the $50 deal. Usually get a stone grind or whatnot end of season, beginning of next so that covers that. I really thought the sack would be included. The fact that it's 25% off only and not free will basically ensure that I won't go there which is a ok with me.

• Like 5

Its fucking crazy that prices jumped $200 in the last two years, but this $650 price is more market value or whatever the fuck business term is used. If prices stayed low, or where they were two years ago then we would be dealing with the Epic pass lift line bullshit like all of those resorts and bitching nonstop. With this, we just bitch now about the price and then the rest of this season and next is all butterflies and rainbows until the next early season pass price.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Its fucking crazy that prices jumped $200 in the last two years, but this $650 price is more market value or whatever the fuck business term is used. If prices stayed low, or where they were two years ago then we would be dealing with the Epic pass lift line bullshit like all of those resorts and bitching nonstop. With this, we just bitch now about the price and then the rest of this season and next is all butterflies and rainbows until the next early season pass price.

No you bitch about the price.  I was hoping it would be higher.  Make it an even $1,000 or actually $999 to keep it triple digits.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s not bad. It’s what it should be cause everybody is gonna pay that.  You know what happens when a business undercharges...yes they leave money on the table.  

Is it still money on the table if all of their transactions are electronic? 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 2