Zee Lights

skifreak

50 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Parking talk 👇👇👇

2129071997_ScreenShot2022-02-22at10_34_00AM.png.816c18f23752ec5aa991aec4e8a25721.png

That makes the pass a steal and I may be in the minority but just do the math on desired profits and divide. I don't want complicated or 9382929 things to think about when I'm going skiing. It's the escape from all that shit. 

If I owned blue I would make Camelback pass holders pay more

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Came here for this discussion and looks like I was right!

Pulled the trigger today, 0 hesitation. $649 is definitely a lot to ski blue for the season, but honestly I'm kinda stoked to not see a 7 in there. After 11 days this year at BC...I'm about over it, don't think I'll renew. Reality is, I love the park, but If I'm not there at 1pm on a weekday...I'm miserable, and those opportunities aren't always there. Pumped to actually ski runs too.

Now, the race is on to cram as many days in before closing to stretch that value. Of course they had to open the sales up on a rainy day with an early closing 🙄

See you all at Blue! Happy to be home.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I get the price but it hurts a little this year. $2K on a Tuesday doesn't happen often. The kid isn't free next year (or the $25 it was this year) and I plan on her riding the weekends in some kind of group so she'll need the full pass. Still worth it to see all you uglies.

A lot of twos on this Tuesday..but you have two incomes and luckily you don’t have two kids to buy passes for like Ski two live..

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Justin said:

Came here for this discussion and looks like I was right!

Pulled the trigger today, 0 hesitation. $649 is definitely a lot to ski blue for the season, but honestly I'm kinda stoked to not see a 7 in there. After 11 days this year at BC...I'm about over it, don't think I'll renew. Reality is, I love the park, but If I'm not there at 1pm on a weekday...I'm miserable, and those opportunities aren't always there. Pumped to actually ski runs too.

Now, the race is on to cram as many days in before closing to stretch that value. Of course they had to open the sales up on a rainy day with an early closing 🙄

See you all at Blue! Happy to be home.

Grate news ski you this weekend in the lower lot and on the slopes. 

39 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

More value just keeps getting added to the pass every minute.  Shit I'll buy two every year if it would keep your negative ass away. 

long way from 2006 prices, but hey it's still easy to break even with where lift tickets are at now. kinda weird that comparing things to 2006 now is like 1990 back then. actually seems normal if you look at it that way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mute1080 said:

I get the price but it hurts a little this year. $2K on a Tuesday doesn't happen often. The kid isn't free next year (or the $25 it was this year) and I plan on her riding the weekends in some kind of group so she'll need the full pass. Still worth it to see all you uglies.

Yeah, I gotta get my boys on a pass where they can ski before 4 on the weekends. I never wanna motivate enough to come back up after 4. Too bad the gift card’s not instant (assuming) to roll them.

I’ve never been happier that my wife won’t ski. 😂😂🤑

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Yeah, I gotta get my boys on a pass where they can ski before 4 on the weekends. I never wanna motivate enough to come back up after 4. Too bad the gift card’s not instant (assuming) to roll them.

I’ve never been happier that my wife won’t ski. 😂😂🤑

She’s a big time coaster enthusiast right?  

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

$599 for 3 passes (including 2x$99 6th grade passes) in 2018-19. I call that leaving money in the wallet.

But you barely went and and definitely didn’t ever make the opening bell and when you did go to blue you always complained, plus back then you were paying alimony...sucks to suck. 

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

But you barely went and and definitely didn’t ever make the opening bell and when you did go to blue you always complained, plus back then you were paying alimony...sucks to suck. 

I was done alimony by then actually. I went 15 times, which was more than I ever skied a single place and a fair amount given it is a 1:40 drive for me. Definitely got my money's worth. I prefer changing it up rather than skiing the same place all the time, which is why I lean towards.multi-mt passes.

Contemplating doing a Montage pass with the IndyPass add on for next year if the price is right. Give me one of my fav PA places unlimited, and a lot of other options.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 2