Zee Lights

skifreak

Would be nice if they offered a Blue/Camel combo pass. Wouldn't actually cost them anything extra to do so as you can't ski them both at same time and there are negligible people if any buying 2 Pocono only passes. And they could even charge a little more for it I'm sure.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Would be nice if they offered a Blue/Camel combo pass. Wouldn't actually cost them anything extra to do so as you can't ski them both at same time and there are negligible people if any buying 2 Pocono only passes. And they could even charge a little more for it I'm sure.

I don’t want Camelfucks at Blue.   They know Blue is better and will all flock to Blue.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

You Be Wrong GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Just clicked the purchase button a few minutes ago.....I'm OK with this pricing.....Can't wait to see the Summit Safari lift to the top get installed..

The Camelback discount is just fluff....The only redeeming thing Camelback has going for it is they allow uphill travel...

The Summit Safari Supreme is going to be an incredible ride. I imagine with the extra cash flow from the price increase we will get heated seats. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Just get a pass to Mountain Creek and be done with it. Too much PA talk on this message board anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The Summit Safari Supreme is going to be an incredible ride. I imagine with the extra cash flow from the price increase we will get heated seats. 

I pray it never breaks cause no one at Blue will know how to fix it....They will need the extra cash to fly in the mechanics...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

The problem is that camelback passholders would be allowed to ski at Blue..

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

61337F45-9136-4126-B13D-AE052EA234A0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Same here. Pass bought. I'll see YOU on the mountain!

since skitoolive passed on the purchase, i was more than happy to take his spot as a season pass holder.  i am sure Blue is just up in arms about him not being a season passholder, but somehow they will get by.  

• Like 4

Camelback pass. Blues is better because of the gift card.

We know that there’s no better way to enjoy the mountain than with family so we’ve expanded our Ski/Board Season Pass options to ensure that every member of the family can hit the slopes with a pass that fits their needs. Now through March 14, 2022 you can enjoy exclusive savings with an Early Bird purchase.

- Season Passes include your choice of unlimited skiing/boarding with the Unlimited Pass for only $629 or skip the weekends (until 3pm) and save with a Value Pass for only $349

- Students ages 6-22, can now buy their Unlimited Pass online for only $399 or choose a Value Pass for $199

- Seniors 70+ can get a Senior Pass valid anytime for $70 (available at Guest Services only) 

- And of course Tiny Tots 5yrs and younger ski & board for free

Unlimited Perks include:

• Free General Parking
  • Direct to Lift Access
  • Season Pass Holder Only Lift Lines
  • First tracks
  • Free Snowtubing
  • 25% off Lift tickets to Blue Mountain Resort
  • Free 2022 Camelbeach Season Pass
  • Savings on Aquatopia and Camelbeach tickets (up to 4 guests)
  • Savings on lodging, retail, dining and more!

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

We know that there’s no better way to enjoy the mountain than with family so we’ve expanded our Ski/Board Season Pass options to ensure that every member of the family can hit the slopes with a pass that fits their needs. Now through March 14, 2022 you can enjoy exclusive savings with an Early Bird purchase.

- Season Passes include your choice of unlimited skiing/boarding with the Unlimited Pass for only $629 or skip the weekends (until 3pm) and save with a Value Pass for only $349

- Students ages 6-22, can now buy their Unlimited Pass online for only $399 or choose a Value Pass for $199

- Seniors 70+ can get a Senior Pass valid anytime for $70 (available at Guest Services only) 

- And of course Tiny Tots 5yrs and younger ski & board for free

Unlimited Perks include:

• Free General Parking
  • Direct to Lift Access
  • Season Pass Holder Only Lift Lines
  • First tracks
  • Free Snowtubing
  • 25% off Lift tickets to Blue Mountain Resort
  • Free 2022 Camelbeach Season Pass
  • Savings on Aquatopia and Camelbeach tickets (up to 4 guests)
  • Savings on lodging, retail, dining and more!

Interesting that 'Tiny Tots' is free at CB but $50 at Blue.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

not for everyone.

EARLY BIRD SAVINGS HAPPENING NOW!

2022/23 Season Pass Exclusive

For our neighbors and winter adventurers in Monroe County who know how to Ski-eze The Day -  Early Brid Pricing on a limited number of the 22/23 Season Pass is available now through March 14, 2022 at Guest Services.

Season Passes include your choice of unlimited skiing/boarding with the Unlimited Pass for only $599 or skip the weekend (until 3pm) and save with a Value Pass for $329.

Edited by Benm

2 hours ago, Benm said:

not for everyone.

EARLY BIRD SAVINGS HAPPENING NOW!

2022/23 Season Pass Exclusive

For our neighbors and winter adventurers in Monroe County who know how to Ski-eze The Day -  Early Brid Pricing on a limited number of the 22/23 Season Pass is available now through March 14, 2022 at Guest Services.

Season Passes include your choice of unlimited skiing/boarding with the Unlimited Pass for only $599 or skip the weekend (until 3pm) and save with a Value Pass for $329.

Don't get any ideas Benjamin.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1