Zee Lights

skifreak

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have seen nothing about March 15th for the gift card.  

Yeah, my bad. It's April 1. I think I had March 15 in my head because I told myself to buy by then to make sure I don't miss it.

460393900_sorryapril1.JPG.74a38da025a70e9fa9a9f1ecef234a10.JPG

Also, boo KSL for offering an unrestricted student pass for $399 at Camelback but not at Blue.

15 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Yeah, my bad. It's April 1. I think I had March 15 in my head because I told myself to buy by then to make sure I don't miss it.

460393900_sorryapril1.JPG.74a38da025a70e9fa9a9f1ecef234a10.JPG

Also, boo KSL for offering an unrestricted student pass for $399 at Camelback but not at Blue.

Yeah that’s kind of messed up for students.  Camelback used to offer a young adult pass up to age 29 at a deep discount.  So at Blue it’s $649 for a 6 year old but a college kid at camelback pays $399.  

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

So we get a $50 gift cetificate to be used anywhere on the mountain right? What If I hold onto that and use it to buy my 23/24 season pass? 

Pretty sure you're good to redeem it then. They just hope people lose the card before that so I'd recommend taking a picture of the bar code. It'd be cooler if they would let people upload it to their account like Panera for future use.

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Pretty sure you're good to redeem it then. They just hope people lose the card before that so I'd recommend taking a picture of the bar code. It'd be cooler if they would let people upload it to their account like Panera for future use.

I think it’s an e-card so don’t delete the email. 

17 hours ago, NMSKI said:

So for the buddy pass do I just take the bar code to a kiosk or ticket window?  No reservation necessary or anything?

Yup, pull up the email or confirmation on your phone, scan at kiosk, out pops card, scoot your way on over to the lift

17 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

...and yes reservation.

false, there was no date assigned when i transferred my buddy pass a few weeks ago.

• Thanks 2