Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Must have missed you up there all those weekends 🙄

Cause I concluded after having a Blue pass the winter of 2018-19 that I would rather ski anywhere but Blue (except Mountain Creek) on weekends from mid December through late February

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Cause I concluded after having a Blue pass the winter of 2018-19 that I would rather ski anywhere but Blue (except Mountain Creek) on weekends from mid December through late February

Blue is rad, just ski from 8:00 to 9:29 on weekends and then hang out drinking parking lot Yoohoos.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2
  • Boner City 1

12 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If blue offered passes for $399 again next year you'd be right back.

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

I am still super curious to know what the actual number of season passes they are selling is.  Would show how limited the numbers really are...

Did anyone not get theirs yet? 

13 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

Saw the surgeon last Friday and got the all clear.  I consider myself pretty lucky that it was just a minor MCL sprain with no damage to the meniscus.  The swelling and pain for the first couple days was wild.  According to the doc most injuries like mine are healed in 3-6 weeks.  I still have a bit of fluid around the MCL but nothing to worry about.

Fantastic news

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...