Zee Lights

skifreak

50 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Hopefully they can get the big pieces on the upper terminal today and move the crane down to the valley to tackle the lower terminal tomorrow, then blow like hell without having to worry about the equipment. 

Looks like the sides of the bottom station came in the other day, but anyone see anything about the top part of the bottom station with the motor in it?

Edited by indiggio

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Looks like the sides of the bottom station came in the other day, but anyone see anything about the top part of the bottom station with the motor in it?

Take it to the "New lift for blue" thread! lol

Edited by antman12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Would Blue try and mash a crane through a space where it shouldn't go? yes. 

hahahaha.......is the road big enough for a 300,000 mile subaru on a sunday drive?

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

At a certain point just Vista or whatever becomes like the strip club....all build up you gotta take home but damn if I won't be out there first thing.....think maybe two weeks as next week has some high to the highs 

i saw that too....hopefully it trends down.  i am trying to stay realistically optomistic on that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I might get high on Saturday and check out the perder coverage. If I get high and take some photographs I might post them on this website.

You gonna touch the sky..like that Kanye song…and Blue mountains old slogan on the radio was Touch the sky blue mountain..it’s a nice little jingle. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1