Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

@AtomicSkier@saltyant get up in the air and get some recon photos!  You need to log more hours.

Tomorrow I am planning to fly over Bear Creek and Spring Mountain, and if my flying budget allows maybe I'll head up over Blue as well. I want to tour suburban Philly a little while remaining under the Class B 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Tomorrow I am planning to fly over Bear Creek and Spring Mountain, and if my flying budget allows maybe I'll head up over Blue as well. I want to tour suburban Philly a little while remaining under the Class B 😬

get flight following if you do... busy busy airspace.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Why are they bothering with Burma? 
Why not just do the old Midway, Lower Main Street and damn the beginners?

Probably want to keep the snow off lower main until the new lift is done? And also provide a route (especially a green one) to connect top lodgers with the other open terrain.

Plus with the gun upgrade last season on Burma it's cheap in resource cost to lay down snow, like Coming Soon.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Probably want to keep the snow off lower main until the new lift is done? And also provide a route (especially a green one) to connect top lodgers with the other open terrain.

Plus with the gun upgrade last season on Burma it's cheap in resource cost to lay down snow, like Coming Soon.

Yeah, keeping snow off Lower Main where they still need to work makes sense.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Why are they bothering with Burma? 
Why not just do the old Midway, Lower Main Street and damn the beginners?

They’re focusing on west side terrain which I love.  Imagine skiing in a bump line on Freefall opening day and also rad that we won’t have to park at the top.  

• Like 1