Zee Lights

skifreak

49 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Crazy if they open Friday, that's an early start for sure plus I like how they are blowing the Magellan route first thing

Magellan route is gonna be deep…operation Blizzard 2.0 this weekend is gonna be LIT…the snowmaking cannons will be blasting away for tens of hours…new lift opens mid December.  The stoke market is rising…🛎🛎🛎🛎🔔🔔🛎

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The guns are still on..very impressive..I still think they might have to shut the guns off for a bit but tonight into tomorrow is gonna be $$$$$. The amount of guns going is phenomenal…they must have a lot of water in their snowmaking ponds. 

Got a truly awesome view of the snow making activities from the air. I will have to post some pics later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

FYI, in case anyone (else) was looking to drop ‘em off for a very last minute tune, Blue is currently 2 weeks out. Dropped off a set that needs a bit of repair but elected to keep the main skis when I saw they were giving a return date of 12/3, I’ll get them waxed later

Sad face emoji. But thanks for the heads up. 

Speaking of zee lights...I drove past last night and noticed that they added the new white lighting that they put on coming soon last year all the way down lower paradise into home stretch. There's still plenty of shitty orange lighting however it appears the days of orange lights may be coming to an end. Not gonna lie the whole mountain covered in the new white lighting probably gets me more excited than the new lift.

• Like 3

On 11/18/2022 at 10:44 AM, saltyant said:

Tomorrow I am planning to fly over Bear Creek and Spring Mountain, and if my flying budget allows maybe I'll head up over Blue as well. I want to tour suburban Philly a little while remaining under the Class B 😬

Wow - do you guys have a gliding thread going?  Curious to read about this endeavor...