Zee Lights

skifreak

4 minutes ago, tnt said:

is freewill 'coming soon'?

Yes it’s lined top to bottom with Zenith HP-4000 snowmaking cannons..they’re produced in Czechslavia and are the most elite snowguns.  There’s probably a 4-5 foot base up on Free Willy it’s gonna be a whale of a good time Friday. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Making snow with the gun closest to the new lift . . . Wonder if that crane operator is gonna be pissed in the morning, lol

They haven't been running that one yellow gun in the valley lately?
This morning the poor thing's light isn't even blinking.  ☹️

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Looks like they're putting a terrain park in up above the summit lodge in the old school area.
Give the jibhonks their own carpet ride!

https://fb.watch/g-13L7fzwy/

I’m happy about that..and I bet they’ll be happy as come around had a ton of non park traffic.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m happy about that..and I bet they’ll be happy as come around had a ton of non park traffic.  

Someone had a good idea to put it there.   If it works out, it should be good for everyone.
I wonder if they'll still have features on Come Around or just keep everything right there?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Looks like they're putting a terrain park in up above the summit lodge in the old school area.
Give the jibhonks their own carpet ride!

https://fb.watch/g-13L7fzwy/

If you listen to the lyrics of this song you can gain some insight into Park Crues plans for this season.  Essentially they climbed the mountain, got knocked down by the landslide, saw reflection in the snow covered hills, built their life around Blue and been afraid of changes but Park Crue is getting older like all of us I think Bryson is now 23 and Wyatt voted for Fetterman because he wanted change and the mountain operations team wants change as well.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

10 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Someone had a good idea to put it there.   If it works out, it should be good for everyone.
I wonder if they'll still have features on Come Around or just keep everything right there?

Later in the season? I’m sure Come Around will still be a park once they are ready to open it. And they’ll likely remove the features from the School Hill. It gets a decent amount of casual first timer use during the season. Parents helping their kids or boyfriends (or girlfriends) helping their SOs try to get the hang of it on an I’ll advised first date that they thought would be so cool but end up being a terrible idea because of course their boo has never done this before and nobody’s having a good time. It’s a nice setup for spectators who don’t participate to be right there next to slope to see the kiddos, something the valley school setup isn’t super conducive to

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you listen to the lyrics of this song you can gain some insight into Park Crues plans for this season.  Essentially they climbed the mountain, got knocked down by the landslide, saw reflection in the snow covered hills, built their life around Blue and been afraid of changes but Park Crue is getting older like all of us I think Bryson is now 23 and Wyatt voted for Fetterman because he wanted change and the mountain operations team wants change as well.  

Joy and I did this as part of our recent Stevie Nicks tribute show. Stevie relates that the song was written on a Winter trip to the Colorado Rockies.

• Boner City 2

31 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Joy and I did this as part of our recent Stevie Nicks tribute show. Stevie relates that the song was written on a Winter trip to the Colorado Rockies.

Sweet, Colorado isn’t just a state, it’s a state of mind…same with jersey. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And tomorrows weather looks like poo.  I cant see blowing snow to watch it wash away, and yeah i get that some of the base will be leaving us too.  

Thursday night should hold a refresher.  then we just need to make it to about wednesday when they can crank things up and be productive.  

• Sad 1

Nah man everybody in the NE has Epic passes these days - hence the crowds. Having both Epic and Indy so I can avoid crowds when I need to is kind of special. 

Still not as special as parking in the same row in the lower lot at Blue before lifts open every weekend day Dec-March to ski for a couple hours and then drink beer, I get that.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 1

10 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Nah man everybody in the NE has Epic passes these days - hence the crowds. Having both Epic and Indy so I can avoid crowds when I need to is kind of special. 

Still not as special as parking in the same row in the lower lot at Blue before lifts open every weekend day Dec-March to ski for a couple hours and then drink beer, I get that.

You’ve become an even bigger asshole than before. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Ski2Live do you and your daughters still drink out of juice boxes on ski trips? Does everyone share a juice box or get their own separate juice box?

Edited by saltyant