Zee Lights

skifreak

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ski2Live do you and your daughters still drink out of juice boxes on ski trips? Does everyone share a juice box or get their own separate juice box?

They do juice bags because he’s a douchebag.  Generic capri suns… @enjoralasknows that the twins have to put some skin in the game if they want to go to elk.  

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ski2Live do you and your daughters still drink out of juice boxes on ski trips? Does everyone share a juice box or get their own separate juice box?

Don't tend to brown bag or juice box it on ski trips. Nor do we often drink beer. Coffee and diet coke are staples.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They do juice bags because he’s a douchebag.  Generic capri suns… @enjoralasknows that the twins have to put some skin in the game if they want to go to elk.  

It's great they get their own generic Capri Suns. If I ever had kids they would have to share the same generic Capri Sun on a ski trip to Tussey Mountain.

Edited by saltyant

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Great advice, I already told my sister not to ask me to babysit if she has kids.

I don’t think my sister would let me babysit her niece and nephew.  She’s so nervous when I talk to them worrying what’s gonna come out of my mouth.  She didn’t appreciate when I talked about teen pregnancy with my niece. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Still not as special as parking in the same row in the lower lot at Blue before lifts open every weekend day Dec-March to ski for a couple hours and then drink beer, I get that.

image.png.ddbcd44c00575116a0f3f2c580a2878b.png

Edited by Schif
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Didn't say it was. If I lived an hour closer I would be right there with you.

I'm the one getting harassed for enjoying skiing somewhere different each weekend and posting about those experiences on a ski discussion board. 

And the harassment will continue because you’re a tool.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The snowmaking cannons are fired up..gonna be some darn good snowmaking temperatures through late morning Monday.   The snowmaking team continues to go full send.  

Thank goodness for the blue mt snowmaking system taking advantage because after today the forecast is complete trash.

• Like 2