Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I hope they aren't blowing perder on every trail tomorrow. Yesterday at Hunter my last run I skied under a bunch of snow guns (took a wrong turn by accident) and crashed from hitting a snow snake. It was not grate

If you aren’t crashing you aren’t trying. I wonder if it will be below zero tomorrow.  

6 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Salty I'm not sure why you're sad. If they don't make snow, we don't ski.

They're not making snow right now. I just don't want them blowing from 8-9:30 tomorrow while PASR VIPs are on the slopes. After that they can blow away. Say it loud, say it proud: If they are blowing we ain't going.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Love this question. Thanks for proposing it. 

I would enjoy it on the full Lazy Mile as well as down the central gully on Main Street.

Main is perfect for an overhead laser light show. You could go right off the deck of the ski patrol shack, hook some speakers up on the chair poles and make it super galactic 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Which ski runs do you think they should add galactic lights to?

NMDW, along with park features and you finish off the run by going thru a giant inflatable clown mouth. 😇😇

Edited by antman12
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Main is perfect for an overhead laser light show. You could go right off the deck of the ski patrol shack, hook some speakers up on the chair poles and make it super galactic 

I told @Dirtwolf we need to check out a laser light show this summer..Matt edge attendance is mandatory I bet he even knows about Lumens..I’m more of a Watt kind of guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, antman12 said:

NMDW, along with park features and you finish off the run by going thru a giant inflatable clown mouth. 😇😇

They used to have what was called a disco box that lit up..I used to hit that almost every run back in my Pseudo Jibhonk days of straight airs, spread eagles, 50-50 boxes and Tindys.  

I actually got mandatory air yesterday exiting Stalins Ditch..and any higher I’d need to see a chiropractor.  Nastar Glenn would have been a foot higher cause he’s a couple pounds lighter than me..

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They used to have what was called a disco box that lit up..I used to hit that almost every run back in my Pseudo Jibhonk days of straight airs, spread eagles, 50-50 boxes and Tindys.  

I actually got mandatory air yesterday exiting Stalins Ditch..and any higher I’d need to see a chiropractor.  Nastar Glenn would have been a foot higher cause he’s a couple pounds lighter than me..

Oh shit I remember that thing. Thanks rain man 😂

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Oh shit I remember that thing. Thanks rain man 😂

Nothing was better than the bus and the cracker barrel.  My rain man abilities have proven helpful as my mom and sister sometimes text me with questions they know I have the answers to.  @skifreak you started this thread say something!!  If Zonked, or the guy from the bar or one of Nancy’s friends doesn’t use my buddy pass you can have it skifreak I won’t even charge you for it.