Zee Lights

skifreak

Looks like nice snowmaking temperatures Friday night into Saturday..perhaps through most of the day Saturday.  Seems like saturdays have been the cold day and spring skiing during the week.  Like my third favorite Katie Perry song Hot and Cold 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looks like nice snowmaking temperatures Friday night into Saturday..perhaps through most of the day Saturday.  Seems like saturdays have been the cold day and spring skiing during the week.  Like my third favorite Katie Perry song Hot and Cold 

They can attempt to refresh what they are losing now. The fog is thick at the moment, sun coming out and high of 60. I may head out later for a spring RAW 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Incredible snowmaking assault ongoing on tubing in very marginal temperatures.  

They're preparing the tubing lanes to make sure they are full for the 2023 PASR party when we will get drunk on root beers and Yoo-Hoos and each make one tubing run.

Edited by saltyant

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ski2Live has to be the dumbest lawyer alive.  No wonder he’s poor. 

Admittedly it might be a smarter decision to use my pass and ski JF tomorrow if both are shut til 9. Back in the day Blue used to keep earlier hours, no?

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Admittedly it might be a smarter decision to use my pass and ski JF tomorrow if both are shut til 9. Back in the day Blue used to keep earlier hours, no?

You’re like my fourth favorite Hall and Oates song….yeah go to Jack Frost.  Floyd’s is open.  

236911A9-92DA-4FE6-8F1F-4B6541F4B4A9.jpeg

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

9am 

I remember when it used to be at 830..and weekends at 730. I’m cool with the 8am weekends. An earlier weekday opening would be nice but 9am is the industry standard for weekdays/non holidays these days.  Oh ski trips a 9am opening allows time for breakfast even on pow days.