Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow I figured by Sunday they'd have upper Main Street and lazy 1.6 kilometers open. Now SallyAnt is gonna rub it in our faces. 

Maybe we'll get Nile Mile this weekend and you guys can head over and join myself and Juice Bags. No hot chocolate or cookies though, that was only for opening day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, eaf said:

This sucks big deal. Even with me not having anything to do this weekend, it's getting boring to ski the same stuff yet another week with gradually increasing crowds. Maybe JFBB will open a 3rd trail, heh.

Things could change anyway I'm happy there's skiing period. I don't think Blue is gonna announce new trails before the snowmaking cannons have even been fired up. 

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

1 min ago on CB FB: open for night skiing!!! No first trax though. Also no trail count at this time. Assumption is same green trail

Did you really pay $600 for your superpass, or were they cheaper last year?

CB plans same terrain as last weekend and same $25 price. Will probably bring my girls there Sat unless somewhere else is more tempting. Not a bad run for them, and they are happier with us all riding together on a 4 person lift. See you there SA?

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

2 hours ago, eaf said:

This sucks big deal. Even with me not having anything to do this weekend, it's getting boring to ski the same stuff yet another week with gradually increasing crowds. Maybe JFBB will open a 3rd trail, heh.

Yeah, but the best it can be is Love Park.  Again, can only do that so many times.  The parking lot apres ski at Blue is always a good time.  

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

I don't think Blue wants to make any trail predictions until they know what kind of production they can get out of the guns.

Underpromise, Overdeliver.  They dont want to go around looking like Camelback, so yeah, i wouldnt rule out some other stuff opening.  Need to put snowmaking on the "max power" level here shortly.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

CB plans same terrain as last weekend and same $25 price. Will probably bring my girls there Sat unless somewhere else is more tempting. Not a bad run for them, and they are happier with us all riding together on a 4 person lift. See you there SA?

Yep, I'll most certainly be there. I'm thinking of doing a night session, maybe 4-9. At least skiing at night will provide a little variety. Plus if they're blowing snow on the trails, when it's colder at night, it could be a lot of fun hitting fresh piles for a change.

Edited by saltyant

4 hours ago, eaf said:

Just be glad you don't live in State College. Just saw Tussey from the interstate and it's in sad, sad shape.