Zee Lights

skifreak

They're for my schlong to rest in..no gravy I'm not a weirdo. 

NMSki are you seeing the Nutcracker with the FamBam this weekend??

Haha no nutcracker for me this weekend. Think I’m going skiing on Saturday and then have kids basketball games on Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Haha no nutcracker for me this weekend. Think I’m going skiing on Saturday and then have kids basketball games on Sunday.

I actually know a sad man who just wants a girlfriend who bought two tickets to the nutcracker and is looking for a lady to take with him.  This guy has taken 26 different women on first dates to the melting pot.  It's insane. 

• Like 1

I actually know a sad man who just wants a girlfriend who bought two tickets to the nutcracker and is looking for a lady to take with him.  This guy has taken 26 different women on first dates to the melting pot.  It's insane. 

I would rather have my nuts literally cracked than go to the melting pot followed by the nutcracker.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

There is 4% less humidity in Tannersville so I think that might explain the difference.

SallyAnt its a few degrees colder at Camelback than Blue that's why Camelback was able to open tubing before Blue.  As I said before guns were start firing at Blue between 8-9pm and will be roaring then better part of the next 10 days. 

Good plan, but if conditions are good (like Hoth level good), I just might stay 'till close again and say to hell with Star Wars. I'll just have to stay off the internet until I see it so I don't know what the big reveal will be this time around ... i.e. who is who's father.
I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting stoked for episode 8.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting stoked for episode 8.

Hoping for a good plot twist that changes something in the two previous trilogies.

Sorry, GSS, we should take this to the Star Wars forum, don't want to threadjack =P

Edited by saltyant

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Good I don't wanna have to give you any dings..have you checked out the stats feature?  

Nah I just enjoy posting. Note: I migrated the topic to the Camelback forum to avoid ending up in internet jail.

Carry on discussions about Zee Lights at Blue.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope Jar Jar Binks makes a comeback he's my all time favorite Star Wars charecter. 

Jar Jar was originally intended to be the main villain of Star Wars until George Lucas chickened out and shoehorned in Count Dooku in Episode 2. Best fan theory I've ever read.

I hope Blue opens Lazy Mile soon.