Zee Lights

skifreak

19 minutes ago, saltyant said:

They're good, just looking for something different for the crappy conditions we get here in NEPA. I can ski on them just fine, but I think it will be fun to try something different, and maybe it will help improve my skiing so I look like the guy in the Volkl promo picture.

When I demo'd skis at Blue's demo day last year, when it was free, it was a warmish, mashed potato, push-pile kind of day. I immediately noticed a difference as soon as I got on something that was stiffer and wider than my beginner skis, which were Head Primal Instincts. I was more confident in my ability to hold my line and cut through the mess, and so was able to charge harder and felt a lot stronger. I demo's the Rossi Experience HD in 75, which was okay, and then tried the 88 which I immediately loved. I moved over to Volkl and tried the RTM86 and liked them as much or even a little more than the 88. Then I tried something by Soloman in a 95 width but it was a little to wide for me that day. 

I decided to jump on the best deal I could find on either the Rossi 88 or RTM86, and did when Camelback put their used demos on sale in March.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

When I demo'd skis at Blue's demo day last year, when it was free, it was a warmish, mashed potato, push-pile kind of day. I immediately noticed a difference as soon as I got on something that was stiffer and wider than my beginner skis, which were Head Primal Instincts. I was more confident in my ability to hold my line and cut through the mess, and so was able to charge harder and felt a lot stronger. I demo's the Rossi Experience HD in 75, which was okay, and then tried the 88 which I immediately loved. I moved over to Volkl and tried the RTM86 and liked them as much or even a little more than the 88. Then I tried something by Soloman in a 95 width but it was a little to wide for me that day. 

I decided to jump on the best deal I could find on either the Rossi 88 or RTM86, and did when Camelback put their used demos on sale in March.

What skis did you get Enjorales??

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:
5 hours ago, indiggio said:
I'll bet the bindings are color matched to the graphics on the skis.  That's important!

Or when the top sheet designs form into one when you put your skis together!

Best thing ever, both sets of my blizzards have that. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, eaf said:

How are the crowds usually on xmas eve? In other words, what's the forecast for tomorrow? I'm thinking whether to go to BM or not...

What are your options?

Usually it is light, but with today being a wash, there might be more people there. I anticipate it being firm. 

22 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

What are your options?

Usually it is light, but with today being a wash, there might be more people there. I anticipate it being firm. 

The options are to go or not to go. I can live with firm, I can't stand crowds. There were tons of people in the stores today. I'm thinking if they continue shopping, I may have a chance? ;)