Zee Lights

skifreak

12 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

now shawnee is in the mix.  blue needs to open and end my decision making 

Let’s see how cold it gets tonight...I believe blue can open with 36 straight hours of snowmaking.  The only person that really knows what is gonna happen is RideDE since he’s PASRs industry expert or perhaps skifreak because he knows a lot about snowmaking. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Let’s see how cold it gets tonight...I believe blue can open with 36 straight hours of snowmaking.  The only person that really knows what is gonna happen is RideDE since he’s PASRs industry expert or perhaps skifreak because he knows a lot about snowmaking. 

im feeling pretty confident in blue for this weekend

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

my confidence about blue opening this weekend is based upon other mountains already announcing openings and blue opening based upon other competition.  however, i have to remember 2 seasons ago Spring Mountain beat everyone in PA to opening other than JFBB

Three seasons ago. Spring beat blue on the reopening. Not the opening. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Three seasons ago. Spring beat blue on the reopening. Not the opening. 

opening for 2 days and then shutting down for 3 weeks doesnt count.  thats like BB saying their season lasts til mid may cause of May day, even though they've been closed for a month when may day starts.  

Just now, theprogram4 said:

opening for 2 days and then shutting down for 3 weeks doesnt count.  thats like BB saying their season lasts til mid may cause of May day, even though they've been closed for a month when may day starts.  

Ahhh I had a fun opening day at Blue three years ago before they shut down for a few weeks. It happens sometimes. You rode Jack Frost and big boulder six times before Blues re-opening   It’s why you’re the most committed rider on PASR.  Vinny and ILikeIceCream will never be able to say that  

Toast I would rather not ski than ski freedom and tannenbaum at big boulder. You notice most of the PASRs didn’t go to Big boulder this last weekend for the same reason but you aren’t blasting them.  

In my case, I had my kids, and an almost 4 hour round trip for a seriously crowded wrod kinda blows.
That said, no kids and I still may have gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

OK

did you see 6ix9ine got indicted on federal RICO charges yesterday?  last night at hockey i heard a kid who couldnt be older than 12 yell "Its fucking Tr3yway!"  i was dying laughing.  good to see elementary school aged kids still listen to hardcore gangsta rap