Zee Lights

skifreak

24 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

did you see 6ix9ine got indicted on federal RICO charges yesterday?  last night at hockey i heard a kid who couldnt be older than 12 yell "Its fucking Tr3yway!"  i was dying laughing.  good to see elementary school aged kids still listen to hardcore gangsta rap

Yeah he could be in jail for like 30 years to life.  Treyway woo woo woo. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s a hell of a lot better than big boulder     I think they’ll surprise us with Main Street.  Otherwise it will be like three runs on vista and lines over 45 minutes long. 

i no longer care about people not riding boulder early season, and id rather be at blue, but is there really that much of a difference between vista and BB?  vista is steeper than freedom but tannenbaum is arguably steeper than vista.

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i no longer care about people not riding boulder early season, and id rather be at blue, but is there really that much of a difference between vista and BB?  vista is steeper than freedom but tannenbaum is arguably steeper than vista.

What about come around. There’s a mini headwall and the JibHonks will love the fact that skiers and riders will be blasting through it.  I still have hope that they’ll get Main Street chair open. 

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s a hell of a lot better than big boulder     I think they’ll surprise us with Main Street.  Otherwise it will be like three runs on vista and lines over 45 minutes long. 

Seems like they should be able to connect come round - midway - lower main street with 2 1/2 solid days of snowmaking. That's fun enough for me to make the drive.  Just Vista = nope.

• Like 1

Just now, tnt said:

Oof.....is that confirmed?

No Main street?  

I guess we're still going to hunter.  crap.

According to blue mountains Facebook.  Easy out vista and come around 830am opening on Friday and $39 lift tickets.  With the cold coming they could have their normal opening. 

Just now, NMSKI said:

Seems like they should be able to connect come round - midway - lower main street with 2 1/2 solid days of snowmaking. That's fun enough for me to make the drive.  Just Vista = nope.

I don’t want just vista i did it before in 2011..I can actually get ok speed on come around 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

According to blue mountains Facebook.  Easy out vista and come around 830am opening on Friday and $39 lift tickets.  With the cold coming they could have their normal opening.

Friday looks cold...maybe that = main street saturday....we'll see!  

Good for them for getting open.

But I am anxious to check out the new Belleayre Gondi - didn't go once last year - so if they get a few more trails open up there, maybe we'll do that.

I'd go for just Vista chair for 1 day with kids Friday given we have passes there and it is closest place, especially as we will be even a bit closer as at my parents' in Jenkintown for Turkey. 

Vista chair's elevation of 270 is way more than Freedom, and actually is about 70% of what BB is TTB (under 400').

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I'd go for just Vista chair for 1 day with kids Friday given we have passes there and it is closest place, especially as we will be even a bit closer as at my parents' in Jenkintown for Turkey. 

Vista chair's elevation of 270 is way more than Freedom, and actually is about 70% of what BB is TTB (under 400').

If you aren’t there right at opening be prepared for super long liftlines..perhaps an hour..just a heads up..the vista lift at max capacity can barely handle 1,000 riders per hour.  Just a heads up. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IceEidolon said:

Vista also comes with Come Around, so your unsteepness is only blocked by other people, not features.

Sent from my Life Max using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about come around. There’s a mini headwall and the JibHonks will love the fact that skiers and riders will be blasting through it.  I still have hope that they’ll get Main Street chair open. 

ya i totally forgot about come around lol.  def more than what BB had.  i assume it will have features, which is fine with me, makes things more spicy.

doug, i thought you didnt do vista lift, or was that just vista trail?

Edited by theprogram4

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

ya i totally forgot about come around lol.  def more than what BB had.  i assume it will have features, which is fine with me, makes things more spicy.

doug, i thought you didnt do vista lift, or was that just vista trail?

Well I’ve done it before.  It lessons the excitement like 400%