Zee Lights

skifreak

9 minutes ago, Barb said:

3fd002cea7d8cecd65ddf6ac091b91fe.jpg

Doug are you deepsouthmafia on Teton Gravity?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if Doug was able to infiltrate the teton gravity forums without them figuring out it was him, i owe him like 5 high fives.  imagine the shit show that would happen if they figured out he was posting there again.  PASR would get hit with a second invasion.  to be honest, i dont know if we can handle it.  we had alot more regular posters to help fight off the first invasion, but we are low on troops this time around.  also, bonus points if chippy comes back and lays on the sword a second time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder if that’s on a separate line than Main Street/Come Around or if it is all connected? They could possibly still open without Vista if that line doesn’t shut down the others off the top...

I don’t believe they have main line valves, it’s all or nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They had the snowmaking issues fixed on vista a couple hours ago.  St like 2am the guns were still off on vista.  Serious blowing on lower Main Street. 

Not good. That’s where they struggle the most. You’d think that they’d add a few more good fan guns there. Although, that doesn’t fix their blown pipe issue.