Zee Lights

skifreak

I don’t believe they have main line valves, it’s all or nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m no expert on their snowmaking system, but considering they continued to make snow on Main Street while Vista was down, I would say they are separate lines.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

if Doug was able to infiltrate the teton gravity forums without them figuring out it was him, i owe him like 5 high fives.  imagine the shit show that would happen if they figured out he was posting there again.  PASR would get hit with a second invasion.  to be honest, i dont know if we can handle it.  we had alot more regular posters to help fight off the first invasion, but we are low on troops this time around.  also, bonus points if chippy comes back and lays on the sword a second time

LMAO, theres a lot to unpack here....can somebody fill me in on this?

25 minutes ago, antman12 said:

LMAO, theres a lot to unpack here....can somebody fill me in on this?

12 years ago I went on to Teton gravity as Bart and Chippy went on as FuckAGoat and was fun trolling at first until they realized who I was and started writing nasty messages to my mom and sister.  Anyway it was great viral marketing for PASR as tons of Teton gravity mags came to Teton gravity.  That’s how we got Johnny law. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

12 years ago I went on to Teton gravity as Bart and Chippy went on as FuckAGoat and was fun trolling at first until they realized who I was and started writing nasty messages to my mom and sister.  Anyway it was great viral marketing for PASR as tons of Teton gravity mags came to Teton gravity.  That’s how we got Johnny law. 

Image result for kevin hart gif

They’ll definitely be able to make enough snow to last to next weekend through a period of little to no snowmaking. Crazy as it may seem they might have been better off staying closed tomorrow so they could keep blowing and open on Saturday.  Based on Facebook doesn’t sound like much chance of Main Street lift tomorrow but almost for sure on Saturday.