Zee Lights

skifreak

4 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Blue intends to stay open through the week after this weekend:

4D6D2D8D-49D8-42B1-B9BD-7D434051E988.png

I’m surprised at the continuing early season pricing. Usually they bump up to full price when they get lazy open.  I guess they’re looking to sell more tickets using lemonade stand economics. Go blue. 

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

Thursdays nights are my usual weeknight riding, unfortunately most PASRs are gone.

I didn’t know that.  Usually me, Atomic Jeff, Johnny law and Matt Edge there Thursday nights...Tuesday nights as well for me and Atomic and Law...I would do Wednesday nights as well but I have karaoke and doing both makes me next level tired. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m surprised at the continuing early season pricing. Usually they bump up to full price when they get lazy open.  I guess they’re looking to sell more tickets using lemonade stand economics. Go blue. 

I suspect they will jump to full price for Saturday if Lazy is open. They did say last week that the price would go up when Lazy opens. Could see them keeping the lower price on Friday as a "weekday" and bumping for Saturday. 

Or maybe they won't bother opening Lazy until Saturday

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Bahahaha...I was just asking Atomic Jeff if Toast ever works. 

I work plenty. I just manage my time well when I can. I was at the hospital at 6:00 this morning and got back from my office around 9:30 tonight. Just got back from a run and saw Zee Lights. Yolo. 

6F1E9DCA-EDA2-4BC5-A8E7-46623EE026F5.jpeg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I work plenty. I just manage my time well when I can. I was at the hospital at 6:00 this morning and got back from my office around 9:30 tonight. Just got back from a run and saw Zee Lights. Yolo. 

6F1E9DCA-EDA2-4BC5-A8E7-46623EE026F5.jpeg

Way to get after it!!!  I’m lucky business is slower during ski season although I met with four families today...

5 hours ago, Shadows said:

Probably paid someone 1500$ for that. You "buy" all the stuff and they keep it in storage all summer. Then pay a setup fee next years

He does it himself and is part of the Christmas Light tour. He uses is as a collection opportunity for Toys for Tots so he has a box out for donations. Set up typically starts in early November but lights don’t go on until thanksgiving. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue is going HAM with the snowmaking. Temperature dropped a few degrees colder than forecast. They should be able to go until this afternoon. 

Yeah it was 18 degrees at my house this morning with the predicted low being 25. Like I said before, I think we will be seeing the 6er earlier than expected (I hope).

5 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

HAM?

Extravagant Xmas displays are almost as environmentally harmful as they are tacky. I have seen some tasteful ones, but gotta be under 1%.

That said, I realize lighting candles for 8 nights also produces some carbon.

Happy Holidays! Enjoy your carbon-free drive to the mountain to go skiing this weekend, ya scrooge. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1