Zee Lights

skifreak

29 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Yes....those extra long "suppers" can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. See you Saturday. I'll bring a bag of candy so I don't feel so bad about mooching a beer off of you.

Sheesh it’s not mooching it’s sharing...never feel bad about it..I don’t feel bad about drinking Johnny laws beers, eating JFDans snacks or bumming Snuss off PSUFlyGuy..and my customers shouldn’t feel bad when I give them free bottled water, tissues and York peppermint patties.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow and I bet you already put your summer tires on your Sonic...

Nah, I just bought all season tires after I couldn't get up the hill to the Killington gondola lodge. They work grate! I can't be bothered switching out tires twice a year, and the all seasons I bought weren't even that expensive.

Edited by saltyant

40 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah, I just bought all season tires after I couldn't get up the hill to the Killington gondola lodge. They work grate! I can't be bothered switching out tires twice a year, and the all seasons I bought weren't even that expensive.

Are they 14” or 15”?  Asking for a friend @a certain somebody

• Thanks 1