Zee Lights

skifreak

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

Yes. 

No, but I still have boxes of candy canes in there. 

I like the gummy candies you brought as well...boxes of individually wrapped slimmed Jim’s are always a hit..I’ll pick some up and some lunchbox sized chips..and yes I’m gonna hoard all the Fritos heheheh 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

Anyone with insider Blue knowledge know what the plan for the race team is this year? Is it possible that in what could be the weirdest ski season ever we could see the best Razor’s access ever?

I like where your head is at, but knowing Blue, they will close the entire mountain down just so the entitled race team can have the whole place covid-free.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I like where your head is at, but knowing Blue, they will close the entire mountain down just so the entitled race team can have the whole place covid-free.

I'd be willing to get covid just so I could give it to the blue mountain race team.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Anyone with insider Blue knowledge know what the plan for the race team is this year? Is it possible that in what could be the weirdest ski season ever we could see the best Razor’s access ever?

I thought i saw something on FB that the race team was full steam ahead.  Dont quote me on that, because it wasnt on CNN, Fox, huffpost, Yahoo, etc.  

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah, it would be so 2020 for them to decide “Well, without the race team there’s no point even using resources on Razor.” And not even open it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, enjoralas said:

Yeah, it would be so 2020 for them to decide “Well, without the race team there’s no point even using resources on Razor.” And not even open it

Every other kids sport is happening I don’t see the raceteam as any different.  It just brings them a lot of money. 

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Every other kids sport is happening I don’t see the raceteam as any different.  It just brings them a lot of money. 

I know. Can’t wait to ride up behind 30 race kids sitting one per lift chair.

Truthfully though, I’m glad/hope it’s not really impacted. Would hate to see the True lose the school group AND the race team money.

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

1176927309_ScreenShot2020-11-17at9_44_30PM.thumb.png.2c5395e09b481702603cbea6a41dc5a3.pngThis gets me excited even though it will all melt this weekend.

Next two nights with good production they could have a mini head start going into next cold spell. It’s grate for stoke and thanks for posting for the people who don’t have access to Blues webcam