Earliest I've seen the Guns blasting.

KCSKI

Haymaker, glory holes, doug embarassment...

Go on..........

Oh Lordy all y'all iz cray

Says the guy who drunkenly admitted to visiting A-Town's Adult World and Playtime Boutique's video booths for their glory holes, claiming it wasn't gay because "I don't know who's on the other side." True story.

Doug, my bet is that it was never a girl on the other side of those walls.

And I miss ski9, too, from the ASRA days. And that Metz kid who immitated the tard from that old TV show.

- DL

What the fuck I've never experienced a glory hole.

Hey KC if you still are in contact with anyone there, tell them to unblock me on social media so I can read their lies about all lifts running, even though everyone knows the longhaul isn't doing shit.

You're on your own there..chances are it was me who blocked you if you were rambling on about the lifts with no apparent evidence to back up your claim.  Like most who liked to bash the mountain, can I assume that you weren't even there to witness LH running or not?

LH runs, and did run 90% of the times last season, and the season before that...and also 3 seasons ago.  I know as I had to staff it, especially on weekends.  They don't run it much during the week, never did as the crowds didn't warrant it, but again...weekends it was running for the most part, as it will be operating again this season I'm sure.

• Like 1

Says the guy who drunkenly admitted to visiting A-Town's Adult World and Playtime Boutique's video booths for their glory holes, claiming it wasn't gay because "I don't know who's on the other side." True story.

Doug, my bet is that it was never a girl on the other side of those walls.

And I miss ski9, too, from the ASRA days. And that Metz kid who immitated the tard from that old TV show.

- DL

meh compared to things I've knowingly done this really isn't that bad.... at least i admit i'm pansexual and will fuck just about anything thats human.

I think the long haul lift at Montage mountain is the longest lift in pennsylvania. I think 5,000 feet long...that similar length to some major lifts in the Catskills and northern Vermont but doesn't cover as much very because the upper half of the mountain is so flat. I like the north face and some of the long runs from the top. If we do a PASR day I'll go and I think their morning deal was like $30 or something.

• Like 1

You're on your own there..chances are it was me who blocked you if you were rambling on about the lifts with no apparent evidence to back up your claim. Like most who liked to bash the mountain, can I assume that you weren't even there to witness LH running or not?

LH runs, and did run 90% of the times last season, and the season before that...and also 3 seasons ago. I know as I had to staff it, especially on weekends. They don't run it much during the week, never did as the crowds didn't warrant it, but again...weekends it was running for the most part, as it will be operating again this season I'm sure.

Probably. But each time I went last season (6 times) and the season before, (at least 10) it was listed as open online and at the lodge, but not running at all. I love the place but im totally over having to take two lifts to ride the whole mountain. If I was a skier I probably wouldn't care. Hopefully one season they can get it going during the week, and when they can make they promise, my friends and family, and myself, will become pass holders and start spending money there again. Edited by rgrwilco
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...