Good times at Bear Creek!

ThinkSnow

Well, today was the Group leader's picnic at Bear Creek, which allowed us to meet the management and talk to them about the upcoming year, as well as talk up PASR a bit and spread the word.... That was all great, it was wonderful meeting the people there and talking skiing again, but the best thing was at the end we got a couple runs in on the grass!

While I was on my way down I met another PA skier who happened to be taking pictures and was nice enough to email them to me (Thanks, Pat!).

Gearing up

post-1-1123967977_thumb.jpg

Me, Ridge, Steeze, and PapaSteeze coming Down

post-1-1123968040_thumb.jpg

Me and Steeze

post-1-1123968102_thumb.jpg

Me

post-1-1123968169_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bear continues to amaze me - what they lack in verticle they make up in the overall feel good experience of snow sports..  Great People, good times.  I vote for 2 PASR day's there next season.

30618[/snapback]

they cut a deal so us poor admins can get cheap tickets, and i'll be there.... :lol:

Bear continues to amaze me - what they lack in verticle they make up in the overall feel good experience of snow sports..  Great People, good times.  I vote for 2 PASR day's there next season.

30618[/snapback]

im game im there almost everyday anyway. so shure!