Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I'll throw out a little Grand Targhee stoke as well. Grand targhee is having a great season so far as well with an 85" base and 30" in the last 72 hours. Here's their current webcam from the base. Looks like a riders of the storm day and plenty of people out enjoying it.post-512-0-94801300-1453054755_thumb.png

I will be hitting the dance floor in Jackson hole with Yvette and marnie and doobie Dan post-512-0-94435400-1453054801_thumb.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Nice french manicure! GSS prefers his right hand.

I don't think that's my hand lol bad photoshop by one of my fans. Shit gets pretty crunk on the dance floor at Jackson hole. If there's like three hot chicks from California every tom dick and grilledsteeze will be showing off their crispiest moves. None of us even come close to the skills of the one older cowboy who hangs at the silver dollar bar in the wort and dances with no less than 15 ladies. He's a natural pickup artist women like the cowboy thing.

I don't think that's my hand lol bad photoshop by one of my fans. Shit gets pretty crunk on the dance floor at Jackson hole. If there's like three hot chicks from California every tom dick and grilledsteeze will be showing off their crispiest moves. None of us even come close to the skills of the one older cowboy who hangs at the silver dollar bar in the wort and dances with no less than 15 ladies. He's a natural pickup artist women like the cowboy thing.

You can borrow this to increase your odds, with a JH pin to boot!

post-2366-0-43311700-1453056794_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-74734900-1453056861_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

fuck...another 6-10" predicted in the next 24 hours... the Bridger-Teton Avalanche Center 7am nowcast is probably the best source of JH weather data / snow totals:

http://www.jhavalanche.org/viewTeton

I think it will be more than that. Look at the intellicast radar. Looks juicy in Idaho. Stoke market is rising!!!!!