Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hate being the stoke stomper but tragedy struck with two folks killed by avalanche. Apparently folks skiing out of bounds

http://m.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/avalanche-kills-near-teton-village/article_ef0bb688-1635-56a0-b726-febf8b4033fc.html?mode=jqm

Be careful and ski smart. I know your all having fun so no need with that part...

Me, toast and atomic Jeff polished off 3 pitchers of Pacos at the mangy moose. Then a lady on the bus gave us all a can of Pacos for the ride home and I told her I had some spicy party mix back in the room and she called me a creeper. Gosh I guess more spicy party mix for me!!!!

Hate being the stoke stomper but tragedy struck with two folks killed by avalanche. Apparently folks skiing out of boundshttp://m.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/avalanche-kills-near-teton-village/article_ef0bb688-1635-56a0-b726-febf8b4033fc.html?mode=jqm

Be careful and ski smart. I know your all having fun so no need with that part...

Those people didn't have avy gear and apparently one of them was on 165 length rentals..no diss to those who ski on short skis. I don't have any Avalanche education or Avalanche gear so that's why I stay inbounds. Almost every time I've visited Jackson hole there's been a death or two in the side country...the terrain is steep and rugged!!!

• Like 2

Day 4 of 9...January 26th

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun day at Jackson hole. Me, atomic Jeff and toast snagged the first gondola and there were titty sparkles in the air. We warmed up with amphitheater and Laramie bowl which were both carpets then hit up bivoac woods which were very nice. Then up sublette and ten sleep bowl which was nice wind buff and the cirque which was variable and not that great. Somewhere fairly early we hit up Dicks ditch. Just wanna let you all know that at least today I don't like Dick..I mean dicks ditch as it was kind of rough and my feet were hurting a little as it was scrapped down at the bottom to the hardback. Then up teewinot and up apres vous to Saratoga bowl which was mad Katie perry...hot and cold.

I then split up from dem boyz and headed over to Casper lodge for a soft pretzel and a Gatorade for $11 then met back up with toast and atomic Jeff at the thunder after doing a few Casper laps. They were raving about the thunder woods so I skied a run with them in them and yes the woods were real nice and soft like my favorite color....butter. Then at the bottom I Hollywood for all those on the thunder lift to show them that I'm the best skier on the mountain well at least because Tommy Moe and Lyndey dyer were probably eating waffles. The sounds of wahahahahaoey echoed through the woods. Back on thunder again and the lift stopped for like 15 minutes and then ran on diesal. The boys did the woods again and my legs were feeling like a small container used to consume alcoholic spirits...shot.

I ended taking a 3,000 vert cruiser back to the base only stopping to take pictures of some titty sparkles. Then to the mangy moose for three pictures and some food. New waitress went to middlebury college and then on the bus lady gave us all beers and I invited her back to the room for spicy party mix and she called me a creeper. All in all a fun day. Pictures to come soon.

• Like 4