Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

THE JACKSON HOLE DAILY SNOW

Mixed showers and temperatures in the teens to single-digits will be the story over the weekend. We'll then shift to Sunday night through mid-next week for a good-looking pattern to develop over the northern Rockies. We could receive snow every day next week so wax your skis and boards this week and get ready for a return to POW town!

• Like 4

THE JACKSON HOLE DAILY SNOW

Mixed showers and temperatures in the teens to single-digits will be the story over the weekend. We'll then shift to Sunday night through mid-next week for a good-looking pattern to develop over the northern Rockies. We could receive snow every day next week so wax your skis and boards this week and get ready for a return to POW town!

4f4cf0e4b4ac25a730ccb3bac44ea302.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, this is from the powder bouys FB page. Even though the bouy is basically bar room science, and it seems to work for utah, the guy has been including CO, and jackson in his posts. The take away from this should be that he knows more about the weather out there than i do. 

2055D50E-90C9-4198-B0FC-1599819D5B83.thumb.png.abe8e8168fde3ed46cf49e655d331050.png

im not too keen on reading these graphs, but the one thing i do know is all those lines going up is a good thing. 

2B209708-C9F9-4526-BA9D-799986E469EE.thumb.png.0866ebf98da2e665dda352d5cb04e04a.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Does Jackson have hot chicks roaming around like those in the last picture or is that just marketing?

The only hot chicks in Jackson hole that aren't servers and bartenders are typically within 5 feet of their husbands or boyfriends or their my moms age. 

The saying for jackson hole skibums is that you don't get a girlfriend you get a turn lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

I figured it's more of a sausage fest out there, unfortunately.

If I wanna meet girls I go to karaoke night at the local bar..Lynsey Dyer is my JH crush.  I've messaged with her on Facebook..she thought me and Atomic jeffs powder pictures from two years ago were awesome. I told her when I'll be in Jackson hole and that if I see her I'll buy her a waffle. 

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

• Like 1