Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

No...walking distance to our Chevy Suburban, though.

No $80 per night hotel rooms slopeside and most people that stay on the mountain drive into town for dinner/nightlife and we're 1-3 blocks from everything in town.  In a few hours I expect to be sitting next to Nastar Glenn on a cowboy saddle or brushing up on my country line dancing skillz. 

• Like 1

No $80 per night hotel rooms slopeside and most people that stay on the mountain drive into town for dinner/nightlife and we're 1-3 blocks from everything in town.  In a few hours I expect to be sitting next to Nastar Glenn on a cowboy saddle or brushing up on my country line dancing skillz. 

Pictures!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Pictures!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only MBike sat on the saddle. Was a fun night out. All 7 of us went to the Brewery and then me NMSki, Nastar Glenn and MBike Mike went to the cowboy bar.  I'll honestly say that there were more PYTs than normal...was like a 3.5:1 male to female ratio which would be atrocious at my local karaoke night but for Jackson Wyoming that's pretty good. 

Was nice to cap off a great ski day with some fine food and drink   I'm looking forward to showing PARidge around Jackson hole tomorrow.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:
i think it was the later.  Theres been alot of that.  hotel breakfast, altitude, take your pick.  

Speaking of. The 49er does hotel breakfast right!

I clean up the toilet skid marks right so the housekeepers don't think about moving back to Mexico.