Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Dumping in town..rider of the storm day on the hill with 2" new since 6am. Our flight leaves for Newark around 130pm maybe a little later.  It just left Newark and is scheduled to land in JH just before 1pm.  Atomic Jeff is running and we are getting breakfast at bubbas a little after 9.  

With a ton of empty seats in waiting areas these southern fucks plopped down right next to me.  One of them kept clearing his throat. They are heading from here to Newark then west palm beach and I said there's plenty of nice hotels in Newark lol.  There's also some fucktards flying to Wilkes barre from Newark who will also miss their flight.  I don't mind the delay as long as our flight isn't cancelled.  

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

With a ton of empty seats in waiting areas these southern fucks plopped down right next to me.  One of them kept clearing his throat. They are heading from here to Newark then west palm beach and I said there's plenty of nice hotels in Newark lol.  There's also some fucktards flying to Wilkes barre from Newark who will also miss their flight.  I don't mind the delay as long as our flight isn't cancelled.  

Why you mad brah? What did those southern people and Wilkes-Barrians do to deserve those descriptions?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Why you mad brah? What did those southern people and Wilkes-Barrians do to deserve those descriptions?

Southern people sound like retards when they talk. I've always hated southern accents and the Wilkes-Barrians are hicks and look like they are missing a few brain cells lol and are loud and were ruining my zen. 

some linguist explained the southern accent as a carry over from educated british snobs. forget how they made that connection but made sense.
i think it sounds retarded though

And southern men sound very effeminate in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On plane now. One thing I've noticed over the last several years is the Teton Gravity type bro bra skibum types have been replaced by more and more wallets and older folks. 

Mods on demand, nice. Have a good flight. Don't eat too many mini pretzels like GSSucks did on his flight to Europe.