Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I would love to get you into some things that are not meadow skipping and see what you do......

Hucking cliffs, rocks, whatever doesn't make one a better skier and it's something I don't enjoy and chose not to do.  Sans that...I don't know what you think I couldn't do?  You're welcome to come to JH in 2 weeks!

• Like 1

Doug, I think I remember you saying you've had connecting flights from Denver to JH canceled before and you've rented a car a drove up.  How long did that take you?

I wasn't supposed to fly from Denver to Jackson, my Chicago to Jackson flight ended up in Denver. Anyway Denver to Jackson took me like 11 hours but it was during a snowstorm and last 190 miles was unplowed as they don't plow during the overnight hours on 191 in western Wyoming. In good weather I think it's an 8 hour drive from Denver. Pretty much just north on 15 west on 80 and north on 191 right into Jackson.

I've mostly flown Allentown to Chicago to Jackson or Philly to Chicago to Jackson. I flew direct from Newark to Jackson last year it's a once a week Saturday only direct flight. Pretty amazing as it leaves sort of late and gets to Jackson by noon. I like the Denver airport it's one of the nicer ones.

7 hours and 56 minutes according to google maps.