Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

26 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

not looking like too much new snow for my trip

I see chances of snow every day of your trip and snow likely Saturday night into Sunday.  What forecast are you looking at?  For town or the Tetons?  NOAA

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.80&lon=-110.95&site=riw&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en#.WoxR-4FOmEc

IMG_2693.PNG

1 minute ago, phillycore said:

Doug's been to JH a billion times and even he doesn't have one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not something I'd want...the day PARidge got hurt Nastar Glenn even said wow GSS you never get hurt..sheesh.  Riding up the thunder chair and seeing ten ski patrollers surrounding PARidge I really thought he was dead and looks like he'll be back out on the slopes on a few weeks. 

• Like 1

That's not something I'd want...the day PARidge got hurt Nastar Glenn even said wow GSS you never get hurt..sheesh.  Riding up the thunder chair and seeing ten ski patrollers surrounding PARidge I really thought he was dead and looks like he'll be back out on the slopes on a few weeks. 

That day's got me thinking long and hard about things. Maybe I become park city groomer guy or maybe it's something else. I don't know. But one thing I do know is that I'm one lucky hence grateful, thankful, fortunate, insert adjective here person.

That day's got me thinking long and hard about things. Maybe I become park city groomer guy or maybe it's something else. I don't know. But one thing I do know is that I'm one lucky hence grateful, thankful, fortunate, insert adjective here person.

.....Don't overthink that shit it makes things suck.

Heal up....get back out there.

See you soon....

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Ski good or eat wood???  Anyway don't let the injury discourage you..don't let it get in the way of future ski trips..I remember your first day skiing Jackson hole how you said 8am to 9am..booting up, getting ticket, waiting for lift to open was gonna be the longest hour of your life...just be happy this didn't happen while you were by yourself in the Hobacks..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, phillycore said:

.....Don't overthink that shit it makes things suck.

Heal up....get back out there.

See you soon....

Phillycore are you coming to Jackson hole with us next season?  Maybe we'll rent a 15 passenger van..maybe even a bus depending on how many PASRs come. You can room with Matt Edge in a king bed fireplace suite. 

Phillycore are you coming to Jackson hole with us next season?  Maybe we'll rent a 15 passenger van..maybe even a bus depending on how many PASRs come. You can room with Matt Edge in a king bed fireplace suite. 

I should probably make JH happen again.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...