Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, indiggio said:

Is that a Dollar General frame?

i read an article last week about how Dollar General is making crazy money and doing huge expansions in very rural areas.  i always considered Dollar General a beacon for white trash, similar to how the bat symbol is a beacon for batman.  however, the one across the street from my work is in a pretty urban area with a diverse array of trashy people.  the article was stating that they are so successful because they have walmart pricing but more towards individual items instead of bulk items.  i can relate, cause sometimes if i need something at 7:00pm to hold me over til i get home at 10:00pm, i walk over and get a personal pan pizza, a microvable ramen bowl that could probably hold a gallon of water (seriously, its huge), and a container of easy mac for a grand total of $3.  the article also stated while dollar general is for lower income rural people, Dollar Tree is for lower income urban people.  

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Theres a framing shop in frisco that we used to buy weed from the owner. 

Horrible stuff though. It was magneezy weezy. Dude didnt flush at all or something.

you guys been to Gabes yet in atown? Thats a legit store. Bout time ross/tj maxxhad some competition

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

Horrible stuff though. It was magneezy weezy. Dude didnt flush at all or something.

you guys been to Gabes yet in atown? Thats a legit store. Bout time ross/tj maxxhad some competition

Where's Gabes?  I'm going to Kohls tomorrow..need new pants, jacket, socks, sneakers.  

11 hours ago, indiggio said:

I always found Dollar General stores interesting to look through. The wife, on the other hand, refuses to go into them.

I'm a huge fan of Dollar General.  When i split a brake line and needed brake fluid, the Dollar General had it, where as the gas station i was fixing my car at did not.  

I stop at the one just outside my development each time i go to the Poconos.  Prices are good, they carry name brand stuff as well as their own cheapy brand.  They carry the Kettle chips we all have grown to love on the weekends.  They are making a killing.  I find other dollar stores to be completely disgusting.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Weather is starting to look better for the Tetons....8-12" expected today with plenty of snow in the forecast.  Time to get the Hobacks open.

I'm hoping the hobacks are open by January fifth when tele Matt is out there.  Will take three good storms 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, indiggio said:
He needs to tighten his GoPro screw. 
Maybe Salty can give him some pointers.

Yesterday on home stretch I saw some guy with a GoPro lying on the snow after taking a spill. I felt bad for him but all I could notice what the red light eminating from his head.

The worst was when I fell on Cannonball (Montage) last year. The ranger said if I fall again I lose my GoPro privileges.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The worst was when I fell on Cannonball (Montage) last year. The ranger said if I fall again I lose my GoPro privileges.

Wow just wow...I got arrested by the rangers at Montage for skiing in the woods back in 1997...I ended up getting 15 lashes but I sort of liked it. 

• Like 1