Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

There was a time when I was going to go to JH with Jeff and Doug....

I ended up going to WP/Steamboat with Dan instead as he was never out west.

Jeff and Doug are great people and we had a great time when we went to k-ton for opening....

I just know that I'd slow them down and I'd never hear the end of it... How much I suck or whatever.....more likely I'd have just split off on my own.

Most likely if I went on that trip.... I wouldn't be on this site anymore....

Phillycore's rant about that trip is tied for most liked post in pasr history

I don't remember it too well....just know that it was a long drive for a bumped up wrod and Doug jumped off the couch.

I also remember that I managed to shut the damn pull out sofa bed on myself...lol

There was a time when I was going to go to JH with Jeff and Doug....

I ended up going to WP/Steamboat with Dan instead as he was never out west.

Jeff and Doug are great people and we had a great time when we went to k-ton for opening....

I just know that I'd slow them down and I'd never hear the end of it... How much I suck or whatever.....more likely I'd have just split off on my own.

Most likely if I went on that trip.... I wouldn't be on this site anymore....

Anybody from PASR is welcome to ski Jackson hole with me and atomic Jeff. Johnny style and me butt heads we are much different personality types and angryhugo is a snowboarder. I get along with most people. I'll call people a gaper including phillycore but I look like a gaper myself. You aren't gonna confuse me with the Teton gravity mags. Whatever just have fun skiing. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3

Wasn't sure if it was there or the Antler. Granted, I haven't been to jh in a long time but I thought I remembered the Antler being more centrally located. I stayed at snow king when I went....it wasn't exactly close to town square, but we also had a vehicle.... Wouldn't get a vehicle again for jh....

Looks good to me. If it's good enough for Jeff I'm sure it's good enough for me.

I don't mind paying for 5 star hotels for long weekend trips, but 8 nights is too long to be paying $650/night at the Four Seasons.  I wouldn't mind paying more for something a little more premium than the 49er, but it's really hard to beat (especially the price).  It's a chain (quality inn) so you're guaranteed some standard of service.  It's clean, free wifi, free shuttle, and free "breakfast".  And, the location is pretty good (right in front of a START bus stop).  And the rooms are big enough for all the gear I bring with me.  I like having the extra bed just to throw my gear on :)