Ongoing TR 12/13/15

VTmark

Thats such a bare minimum number.  Humidity tends to play hell with that number too.  It would be nice if at 5 pm it all of a sudden goes down to 28, but it doesnt.  The low is often achieved at like 4-5 am, shortly before the sun comes up.  With a low of 28, they can throw some snow on Freedom, but production on other slopes may not go so well.

• Like 1

Ya I don't really drink at ski areas anymore cause of the whole driving thing. Even if you sober up, it's still a shitty 2 hour drive

I used to drink at bear creek, sober up and drive 20 mins back to Kutztown and I thought that was shitty, couldn't do it on a tw hour trip

Is vaping the new cool shit for high schoolers to do? Cause everyone at Boulder has a vape

It's just generally super popular. It's weird seeing people vape in bars. In one bar I was at in philly my friends buddy had a weed pen I guess it's decriminalized there. TP4 you like Marlboro lights?

Occasionally, when I like to zone out in bed I watch Ch. 69.2, the Accuweather channel which plays holiday tunes, shows weather maps and is linked to webcams at Blue, Reading, Allentown and Easton. BC ran an ad for midweek ski n stay. I laughed.

My friend used to be a reporter for channel 69...why did you laugh about a ski and stay at bear creek. That's the dream wedding destination in the Lehigh valley. People think they're in the mountains amazing and only 5 miles from Macungie

I have a vape to help me stop smoking. I don't ever use it in a public setting like a bat, restaraunt, store, etc. It has helped me cut back on the amount of cigs I smoke by almost half.

But the people who have a vape just to be cool are douschebags.

Ya smoking cessation is different. I mean more like the trendy kids

I agree. All the trendy mofos ruined it for the people using it as an aid to stop smoking. I won't even bring mine to the bar when I go out, I'll either just suck it up and not smoke or bring a lack out with only 3 cigarettes in it.