Snow for Breakfast

weedreimer

We've got some big piles especially over at Frost, Freedom is looking good as well. I didn't venture up the slopes at Boulder but over at Frost I stepped in some areas away from the piles up to my thigh. Should hold up well though this less than stellar forecast of rain all week.

• Like 1

We've got some big piles especially over at Frost, Freedom is looking good as well. I didn't venture up the slopes at Boulder but over at Frost I stepped in some areas away from the piles up to my thigh. Should hold up well though this less than stellar forecast of rain all week.

When are you guys opening Jack Frost and reopening big Boulder?

When are you guys opening Jack Frost and reopening big Boulder?

With the forecast of rain all week I believe the plan is to let the snow be so it'll last longer and revaluate for next weekend and beyond. It comes down to worth being open and losing snow again for one day. If anything changes I'll be sure to keep you guys updated without a doubt.

With the forecast of rain all week I believe the plan is to let the snow be so it'll last longer and revaluate for next weekend and beyond. It comes down to worth being open and losing snow again for one day. If anything changes I'll be sure to keep you guys updated without a doubt.

Doug actually doesn't give a shit he's just being an asshat.

But thank you for the updates

• Like 2

Doug actually doesn't give a shit he's just being an asshat.

But thank you for the updates

Yeah I care cause poconoOceanCity is coming to Jack Frost/BB over the holidays with his family.

Thanks Weed

I think Doug is playing nice so that he doesn't get smacked with the ban hammer....

Which is the only thing that will turn this winter around. I wish TP4 had rallied the troops behind this cause instead of getting Blue open for one day... One day vs a pattern change? It's a no brainer...