Opening 1/7 at 4pm

Kyle

Hey now Kyle, I'm there regularly haha.  I will be pushing snow thursday night.  Word on the street is small set up on black bear to start the season.  Will try and post an update friday on what is set up if nobody beats me to it.

Much like last year feel free to post suggestions or criticism in here and I will do my best to relay to the rest of the crew.

• Like 2

Hey now Kyle, I'm there regularly haha. I will be pushing snow thursday night. Word on the street is small set up on black bear to start the season. Will try and post an update friday on what is set up if nobody beats me to it.

Much like last year feel free to post suggestions or criticism in here and I will do my best to relay to the rest of the crew.

please do post an update. Might travel the extra distance to boulder sunday if the park at bear is weak.

Thanks. I'd love to save the extra hour drive and go to bear Sunday, but if it's only going to be 3 features and packed it may be worth it to go to boulder. I'm not expecting a full park by any means, just something more than a flat rail, flat box, and bonk

Lemme try and remember.

cannon up top on a very slight upslope, round bar and round bar with a slight drop down from the end of the first to the second, 12ish foot small table top type jump.  propane tank lookin thinger but not the propane tank, you know which one I'm talking about. flat box, three small corrugated in a mellow z formation, three round rails in a mellow z formation.  steep up to down flat bar, c box. theres a few more, maybe a regular down rail or something, my mind is blanking sorry I worked like 14 hours yesterday between bear and my regular job.

Kids had a blast, some even said it was the best opening setup we've had in years, especially considering the lack of snow.

Big props to the crew that did the build yesterday morning, I can't believe they got that many features in that fast.

Lemme try and remember.

cannon up top on a very slight upslope, round bar and round bar with a slight drop down from the end of the first to the second, 12ish foot small table top type jump. propane tank lookin thinger but not the propane tank, you know which one I'm talking about. flat box, three small corrugated in a mellow z formation, three round rails in a mellow z formation. steep up to down flat bar, c box. theres a few more, maybe a regular down rail or something, my mind is blanking sorry I worked like 14 hours yesterday between bear and my regular job.

Kids had a blast, some even said it was the best opening setup we've had in years, especially considering the lack of snow.

Big props to the crew that did the build yesterday morning, I can't believe they got that many features in that fast.

And he delivers. Thanks dude! I'll be up Saturday night

Lemme try and remember.

cannon up top on a very slight upslope, round bar and round bar with a slight drop down from the end of the first to the second, 12ish foot small table top type jump.  propane tank lookin thinger but not the propane tank, you know which one I'm talking about. flat box, three small corrugated in a mellow z formation, three round rails in a mellow z formation.  steep up to down flat bar, c box. theres a few more, maybe a regular down rail or something, my mind is blanking sorry I worked like 14 hours yesterday between bear and my regular job.

Definitely one of the best opening setups in recent years.

I was there tonight. Conditions were nice, wish they would open the whole place up. Maybe this weekend. Snowed like crazy for awhile. Piled up quick.

I second this. I arrived around 545. Slapped on the new boots, bought a ticket and was on the snow by 6. Snow was soft and fast at first and slowed way down once the squall moved in. Park setup is decent for beginning of the year. Took me almost 3 hours to get home due to various parts of 100 being closed for absolutely no reason at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but taking 100 from bear to southern chester county took 3 hours!? That sounds fucking miserable

100 was closed in 4 seperate spots so I got thrown onto back roads and behind people who drove 5 fucking mph the whole way. New car had no problems on the snow though.