Opening 1/7 at 4pm

Kyle

If you wanna pm me your number I can do what I can to help you out if I'm on. I'm there thurs nights and sat mornings, park crew gets vip passes to let our friends ride from time to time.

I appreciate it. I usually get their vouchers from patrol but since they only had one night of patrol so far I'm not sure if they'll have one yet. I'm also more tempted to go to jfbb to avoid the crowds

New build.  dfd, butter box, skate rail, and wood a frame on cascade.  black bear got a bunch new, really testing my memory here.  pill to down rail. double round rail, 36 footer round rail, old school long flat box, good ole mailbox to stairs, uh uh new blue down fat rail to small end kink a la pic dude posted earlier.  and some more I can remember, the flyers won though so theres that.

Grillin tasty burgers on the deck out front the grill, and breakfast buffet in the trails end.

no real jumps yet but there are the standard side hits at the top of cascade and at the crossovers.  

Squatch is open and surprisingly there were some bumps developing. F chair is going now too and I imagine next build will see family park set up at the top if they can lay a bunch of snow this week.

Edited by PASKIINGSUCKS

Could have really used some dye on the lips of features yesterday morning, light was flat as hell.

Setup is pretty fun but would have liked to see some more intermediate features on BB until Cascade has a full build out...especially at the bottom of BB.

Ubless our definitions of intermediate features are different there are quite a few of them on black bear.

Will try to talk to the guys next build about putting something more mellow down the bottom for the crossover riders from cascade, or who knows, cascade next to tubing could stand to have a feature or two.  Maybe something not so difficult there would suffice.  I know it's thin there though and I think features there in the past have caused trouble grooming around them. 

haha the blue paint, I haven't seen that stuff in a while.  I guess it does help on super flat light days, and it makes the park look more legit for those actually filming edits and stuff.  I will look around maybe and see if we have any, I really hope that doesn't mean an adventure into the dark depths of the wildlife jungle that is now the yurt.

Oh yea Kyle, the battleship is in up top now too.  I gotta start taking notes when I work so I can give ya a more accurate update when we do new builds or add features.

• Like 1

Will try to talk to the guys next build about putting something more mellow down the bottom for the crossover riders from cascade, or who knows, cascade next to tubing could stand to have a feature or two. Maybe something not so difficult there would suffice. I know it's thin there though and I think features there in the past have caused trouble grooming around them.

haha the blue paint, I haven't seen that stuff in a while. I guess it does help on super flat light days, and it makes the park look more legit for those actually filming edits and stuff. I will look around maybe and see if we have any, I really hope that doesn't mean an adventure into the dark depths of the wildlife jungle that is now the yurt.

Oh yea Kyle, the battleship is in up top now too. I gotta start taking notes when I work so I can give ya a more accurate update when we do new builds or add features.

Yeah that battleship Is the real deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I mean, our intention is to make each one better than the last.  Gonna see if we have enough snow for some more jump action and they were talking about making some pretty creative features.  Not sure what got put in exactly as I didn't actually work the build.  Re-racked cascade by leaving some and putting a few new out.  I think everything below the mailbox to stairs is staying, they were gonna redo the top of BB.

Well I mean, our intention is to make each one better than the last. Gonna see if we have enough snow for some more jump action and they were talking about making some pretty creative features. Not sure what got put in exactly as I didn't actually work the build. Re-racked cascade by leaving some and putting a few new out. I think everything below the mailbox to stairs is staying, they were gonna redo the top of BB.

I wasn't saying a build is a bad thing, I just enjoyed the last setup. I'll be up to ride it Sunday.

Quick tr from today. Arrived at 750am (forgot they don't open till 8:30. Doh!) Took A lift up, down black bear, rinse and repeat from 830am to 230pm. Snow was heavy and sticky. Crowds rolled in around 11am and the gapers came out. Beautiful blue bird day with warm temps. Felt more like March 20th instead of January 31.