Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

I'm OK with busting my ass every day just to survive if at the end of the day my morals are completely intact and I have the love and support of my family.

The majority of the individuals on this planet don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.

I care about myself and my family and employees and those who think im awesome.

This site would suck in the summer more than it already does without him, I can say that much.

Thanks Phillycore!!!

Greetings from Blue Mountain Resort and the Vista Lodge development team.

First and foremost, I want to thank you for expressing interest in Blue Mountain Resort’s Vista Lodge Residence Club, the resort’s first slopeside real estate offering. I am humbled by the incredible response we received since unveiling this exciting development project. Over 1500 of our loyal guests inquired to learn more in the first three weeks of the announcement. Due to this excitement, we have commissioned a nationally renowned architectural firm to design the building interior, initiated the local permitting process, and have started sourcing construction funding. There are many components to develop a project of this magnitude and we are confident that we have assembled an excellent team.

To ensure the project’s success, Blue Mountain Resort has partnered with Terry Elsemore of Fractional Strategies, Inc., a resort developer based in New England. In his 28-year career, Terry has created 18 other resort real estate projects, the majority of which have been 4-star slopeside condominium resort hotels at many major ski areas throughout the Northeast. Terry and his company will provide our development team with extensive knowledge to take the Vista Lodge from concept to completion.

We will continue to provide you with updates and information throughout the winter as the Vista Lodge development plans become more defined. Schematic building design and unit configurations will be available for viewing on our website within 30-60 days at www.vistalodge.com.

At the end of 2016, we anticipate hosting a sales launch event for those who have showed initial interest in owning real estate here at Blue Mountain Resort. At the event, the best selection of condominiums and the lowest pre-construction pricing will be available, providing you with the first opportunity to purchase a residence at the Vista Lodge. In addition to the sales launch event, you will receive a launch kit this summer that will include unit floor plans, pricing, and details on how to participate.

Depending on the development process and success of the sales launch event, we foresee construction to start in the spring of 2017 with an estimated opening date of the Vista Lodge in the late fall of 2018.

If you have any questions or comments, our development team would be happy to speak with you. They can be reached by phone at 610-824-1553 or by email at info@vistalodge.com.

We look forward to meeting you in the months ahead.

Warm Regards,

Barb Green
President
Blue Mountain Resort

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hah...i really don't hope blue is basing the "huge demand" on the 1500 people.

It's only 80 units. Unless commercial lending dries up, which is a pretty big possibility, that sounds like sufficient interest, if they can get pre-sales and lock in owners.

I was floored that they had 100 weddings there last year. that's yoooge.

• Like 1

hah...i really don't hope blue is basing the "huge demand" on the 1500 people.

Seriously cause my Dad is already house rich with his house here and townhouse in Arlington VA..he's just curious about prices.

Article says 1200 interested. That's only about a 7% take rate if 80 units. Definitely seems reasonable.

Wow only 80 units.

It's only 80 units. Unless commercial lending dries up, which is a pretty big possibility, that sounds like sufficient interest, if they can get pre-sales and lock in owners.I was floored that they had 100 weddings there last year. that's yoooge.

That's like every Friday, Saturday and Sunday wow wow wow

• 5 years later...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-29/supreme-court-clears-penneast-pipeline-to-sue-for-land-rights

Still lots of regulatory burdens in NJ, but this is the ruling that Blue was waiting for to get the pipeline to build the power plant for the hotel and water park.