Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I thought this was posted earlier. I feel like I’ve known about that for a while. Maybe it wasn’t. Oh well. 

Thanks beat me to it by the length of the movie Titanic.  Anyway it’s rad that olds and Young’s will be able to experience camelback for free.  

• Boner City 1

I know there’s Tuts Lane but that one is so short.

with KSL involved, I like the idea of incorporating something about Ray Tuthill … a sentiment to the roots. Something like ?

Tuthill Trail 

Ray’s Run 

but I also love keeping it as coming soon 😂

7 hours ago, skiincy said:

I know there’s Tuts Lane but that one is so short.

with KSL involved, I like the idea of incorporating something about Ray Tuthill … a sentiment to the roots. Something like ?

Tuthill Trail 

Ray’s Run 

but I also love keeping it as coming soon 😂

Nope there’s already Tuts Lane..

12 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Senior season passes now $70. Under 5 passes now $25.

been looking at this some more. not sure what perks cbk offers that would make a senior pass through them worth $109 more than blue. 

i wouldn't be surprised if reg season passes will be usable at both. not sure why they'd embargo the announcement. maybe they are trying to hammer down pricing. cbk is a steal at $629 this late in the season and blue probably wants to charge more when they unload a thousand new passes for purchase. 

12 minutes ago, Benm said:

been looking at this some more. not sure what perks cbk offers that would make a senior pass through them worth $109 more than blue. 

i wouldn't be surprised if reg season passes will be usable at both. not sure why they'd embargo the announcement. maybe they are trying to hammer down pricing. cbk is a steal at $629 this late in the season and blue probably wants to charge more when they unload a thousand new passes for purchase. 

You can purchase a pass now for $599. Just have to go through the school groups category for some reason.

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

You can purchase a pass now for $599. Just have to go through the school groups category for some reason.

for blue? if so, some people here were looking to buy them but they're unavailable.

found it - https://group.shopskibluemt.com/group-tickets-season-pass-mvg-season-pass-2

Edited by Benm

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You’re doing it wrong. You’re supposed to be offended that the offensive name is being changed because of the original offense. I think? 

Got it.  Like when my wife get's "reverse mad" at me when I'm mad for something she did and then she's mad because I'm mad.  Then I get mad because she's "reverse mad".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Other than confirmed lights and snow making, no. I’m not sure if there is anything more to know at this point?

I probably should have been more specific.  i was wondering if anyone knows if the trenches have been backfilled, and the lights up.  I guess Blue did say it would be open, but it has to be finished for it to actually get opened.  Following through on somethings may not be Blues strong point as we know.  

Just now, JFskiDan said:

I probably should have been more specific.  i was wondering if anyone knows if the trenches have been backfilled, and the lights up.  I guess Blue did say it would be open, but it has to be finished for it to actually get opened.  Following through on somethings may not be Blues strong point as we know.  

Ah. No I haven’t seen anything like that just yet.