Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

So Camelback people can ski both, but Blue Mountain people can only ski Blue Mountain?

who knows. i don't trust any chat agents and i wouldn't put it past blue to have KSL embargo the announcement until they have a chance to release (and sell) a flurry of new season passes -- especially if they'll be priced higher than CBK.

but....

change1.thumb.jpg.6e4a54b8941bedb4dc30479a56fa1ed5.jpg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Benm said:

who knows. i don't trust any chat agents and i wouldn't put it past blue to have KSL embargo the announcement until they have a chance to release (and sell) a flurry of new season passes -- especially if they'll be priced higher than CBK.

but....

change1.thumb.jpg.6e4a54b8941bedb4dc30479a56fa1ed5.jpg

This is grate! Maybe the Blue Mountain dog mascot and the Camelback camel mascot will make sexy time and we'll get a brand new mascot for both mountains. 

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do all of y’all want a combined Blue and Camel pass?   I’m still trying to find out from Blue if they are going to release more season passes for sale.  Johnny law usually buys his season pass on opening day. 

Yes, I think it'll be fun when PASR alternates mountains each weekend this season. We can finally ski Marjorie's Delight together.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do all of y’all want a combined Blue and Camel pass?   I’m still trying to find out from Blue if they are going to release more season passes for sale.  Johnny law usually buys his season pass on opening day. 

If it’s combined, I’ll go to camelback 2ish times 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

i wouldn't mind. it could come into play when blue decides to close earlier than it should for the season or for weather related events (ex. camelback gets a lot more snowfall from a single storm).

i'd probably never use the option, but it could be nice to have.

... and blue will release more season passes.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Benm said:

i wouldn't mind. it could come into play when blue decides to close earlier than it should for the season or for weather related events (ex. camelback gets a lot more snowfall from a single storm).

i'd probably never use the option, but it could be nice to have.

... and blue will release more season passes.

They better release more passes or a lot of our row is going to be missing this season. 

• Sad 1

If I had to guess I'd say the Blue agent was correct on the dual mountain pass usage. Would be shocked if it were valid at both...at least this year. I'm kinda where BenM is in that I guess it's a nice to have but option but probably wouldn't use it unless I had to. What would be fantastic is if a dual pass sent more weekend warriors to CB. Of course the opposite could happen as well which would suck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

If I had to guess I'd say the Blue agent was correct on the dual mountain pass usage. Would be shocked if it were valid at both...at least this year. I'm kinda where BenM is in that I guess it's a nice to have but option but probably wouldn't use it unless I had to. What would be fantastic is if a dual pass sent more weekend warriors to CB. Of course the opposite could happen as well which would suck.

I think more camelback passholders would discover Blue than Vice versa.  

18 hours ago, mute1080 said:

459ad44f68d40d254e6b7e9e1295dba1.jpg
Per Blue’s online customer service, passes bought before the merger won’t be good at Camelback.

I bought my Blue pass for Blue.  I for one dont care for Camelback, Blue would like have to be shut down on a powder day, and possibly giving out free beer and snacks for me to show up, pretty much.  Even at that, i think they should also carry my skis for me if they even think about charging for parking.  

But, i do agree with Dougs statement that more people would probably go to Blue from Cameltoe, than vice versa.  thats the only thing that bugs me a little about that deal.  

But, on the flip side of that, if that guy that was a Blue doing the bumps, does work at Toe, then maybe we can finally get rid of @indiggioonce and for all.  :nana

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1