Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

38 minutes ago, Benm said:

applying for a job might be a good hedge... get hired and get a SP. if they do release more, just quit and buy a pass. 

Not practical for most people that live far away... and how many hours per week do they make someone work? As a former part time ski lift attendant it really sucks standing there all day watching everyone else having fun

looks like it might be a minimum 799 for the pass when they release them. here's why -- 

on blue's main website, their season pass link is still active (pointing to an unavailable item). scroll to payment plan, then click 'e-store link'. near that, it has the full payment pricing from what i guess was the last pricing when the pass was available. it totals 699 (120*5 + 99).

when you click the link to go to the unavailable season pass, the price is visible in the background, showing 799 now.

just to be sure, i checked the internet archive, but the page wasn't indexed. fortunately, @indiggio posted a screenshot of it 11 days ago where it clearly shows 699 in the background.

the passes are coming - at 799 i'm willing to bet.

further edit - they did not update the product description (still shows 99 + 120*5). you can prob see this in my screenshot

i removed the overlay using element inspector and in the payment plan dropdown there is a single option - "1 payment - $399 down", not sure how they are going to work it.

bluesp.png

Edited by Benm
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Now they’re saying they’re gonna pass the info along.  I think they’ll release season passes soon and regardless of the price people will complain. We paid $549 with the $50 discount so I’m guessing they’ll be around $699.

Who doesnt have a pass besides JohnnyLaw? I see Falco liked your post so I guess he doesnt either. The big question on everyone's mind is does @eaf have a pass???

• Boner City 1

It would actually work out splendid for those who have purchased passes, if they didnt sell anymore.  But i cant see any good logic to not selling any more passes.  Maybe they are just trying to draw a line financially with purchases made before the buyout/merger/namechange/landgrab/newmanagement/sameoldsameold and purchases made after what ever it is they are calling this whole deal.  

When they do come out, and i think they will, they will be very Elk-esk.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

It would actually work out splendid for those who have purchased passes, if they didnt sell anymore.  But i cant see any good logic to not selling any more passes.  Maybe they are just trying to draw a line financially with purchases made before the buyout/merger/namechange/landgrab/newmanagement/sameoldsameold and purchases made after what ever it is they are calling this whole deal.  

When they do come out, and i think they will, they will be very Elk-esk.  

Agreed. Wouldn't want to leave any money on the table. 

• Like 2

Shutting out anybody who wants a season pass in early fall is a bad move.  If I didn’t purchase a season pass I’d have to purchase like 4 online tickets a week and that would cost me a lot of Johnny cashola..I’d probably end up working at the Waffle Cabin for the free pass. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

53 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Shutting out anybody who wants a season pass in early fall is a bad move.  If I didn’t purchase a season pass I’d have to purchase like 4 online tickets a week and that would cost me a lot of Johnny cashola..I’d probably end up working at the Waffle Cabin for the free pass. 

Or you could ski free all season when generous PASRs offer up their buddy passes