Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

On 9/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, Benm said:

makes no sense that they'd release a bunch of 70+ passes if they were so firm about season pass limits. 

i still think they'll sell more, maybe they'll reach out to existing passholders for first dibs. 

applying for a job might be a good hedge... get hired and get a SP. if they do release more, just quit and buy a pass. 

Its destiny 

F89A037A-462D-44CB-A6CC-961859592110.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you have a blue season pass last season?

Nope. Closest thing I ever had to a pass at Blue was the 6 ticket deal that was offered through the academy in Bethlehem. I think mbike-ski's wife ran the ski club there. I had that for a few years. That was a great deal. Wish it was still available.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I'll keep checking and hopefully I can snag a pass.

they've been updating the main pass product page that says it has been sold out (changed prices and payment plans). i'm thinking they'll release them oct 1 because the last day for senior passes is sep 30.

i have something running that diffchecks the season pass purchase page and the regular season pass page at skibluemt every hour. if i see any changes i'll let you know.

Edited by Benm

18 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Fuuuuuck this is my punishment for falling of the grid a bit lol lol 

I don't really care what it costs if it's reasonable but never have they ever limited passes and I've had one for like I don't know how many years. 

I'll keep checking and hopefully I can snag a pass.

My kid’s school posted about $599 all day passes through the school ski club. Try this link https://group.shopskibluemt.com/group/register/1cda8def-f99c-49aa-8bde-e4a00ed6bc27

B86EB46B-EF66-4D8D-BF91-1C5A42516140.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mute1080 said:

My kid’s school posted about $599 all day passes through the school ski club. Try this link https://group.shopskibluemt.com/group/register/1cda8def-f99c-49aa-8bde-e4a00ed6bc27

That link said I was successfully registered after I logged in. That $25 lesson add on is interesting as shit. It makes me choose a group affiliation and when I click on it the only option is Spring Garden Ski Club so I'm guessing I just registered to your kid's school? LOL

Checked the calendar and it looks like you can buy a $25 group lesson any weeknight at 4 or 6 pm. Interesting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mute1080 said:

I got one of these too. No after-school club basically. Just discounted passes sold to the group. I may do the 189 for my 11yo. It includes Blue Mt and CamelsAss...plus they're tossing in a 25 dollar gift card.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Got an email this morning that the school group all access pass goes up today.

did they send it out a day late or something lol 

they weren't lying tho those passes have gone up.  https://group.shopskibluemt.com/group-tickets-season-pass-mvg-season-pass-2

senior passes also went up - 179 vs 7X

Edited by Benm

did they send it out a day late or something lol 
they weren't lying tho those passes have gone up.  https://group.shopskibluemt.com/group-tickets-season-pass-mvg-season-pass-2

Sent last night at 9:50. I never saw that date with my kid’s ski club information but this email came from the high school next my house. I’m assuming it would be the same for all school groups.

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Somebody on Blues FB is very upset at Blue for closing off Blues season pass sales and said he bought his family season passes at Bear Creek.  Seems like Blue is leaving a lot of money on the table.  

i love when people feel the need to tell Blue, or who ever for that matter, that they are going to take their .0002% of their business elsewhere.   I'd be like, 

51 Girl Bye!!! ideas | girl bye, funny quotes, bones funny

On a completely different topic, it sort of makes me nervous that they are advertising for every position available on the mountain.  especially groomers.  Hopefully they still have someone that at least knows how to start them.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

i love when people feel the need to tell Blue, or who ever for that matter, that they are going to take their .0002% of their business elsewhere.   I'd be like, 

On a completely different topic, it sort of makes me nervous that they are advertising for every position available on the mountain.  especially groomers.  Hopefully they still have someone that at least knows how to start them.  

I had a customer today who’s waited 5 months for something we are getting in 1-2 weeks say they wanted to cancel the order.  I said their memorial stone would make a nice display piece and if they started over somewhere else it would be ready in the springtime.  They said ok well just get it done ASAP.   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Welcome to the insurance industry. 

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Somebody on Blues FB is very upset at Blue for closing off Blues season pass sales and said he bought his family season passes at Bear Creek.  Seems like Blue is leaving a lot of money on the table.  

Maybe they already took all of the money that they could from the table. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, mute1080 said:

You are the God damn man ! Your daughter too and I owe you a solid for sure ! As long as it wasn't 8000 I don't care about the price I'm just super happy to have gotten one.  

If you, the wife or the kid need or want a piece of gear or something just let me know, my sister is working for J Lindberg and I'd be happy to pay it back 

• Like 7
  • Boner City 1

24 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

You are the God damn man ! Your daughter too and I owe you a solid for sure ! As long as it wasn't 8000 I don't care about the price I'm just super happy to have gotten one.  

If you, the wife or the kid need or want a piece of gear or something just let me know, my sister is working for J Lindberg and I'd be happy to pay it back 

This is grate news!!!!! Boom boom shake the room. 

• Thanks 1