Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

passes are back, 729

"Due to popular demand, we will be releasing another round of season passes on Friday, October 15th at 10am. Quantities are extremely limited- once this quantity is sold out, there will be no more passes added for 2021/22 season. "

looks almost like a black friday scenario where you have to be at your comp clickin like a maniac.

student passes on sale nov 1. 399

https://www.skibluemt.com/winter-sports/skiing-snowboarding/season-pass/

Edited by Benm
  • Thanks 1

passes are back, 729
"Due to popular demand, we will be releasing another round of season passes on Friday, October 15th at 10am. Quantities are extremely limited- once this quantity is sold out, there will be no more passes added for 2021/22 season. "
looks almost like a black friday scenario where you have to be at your comp clickin like a maniac.

WJW

31 minutes ago, Benm said:

passes are back, 729

We have heard the "extremely limited" before.....like maybe it was 3 years ago?  they were "extremely limited" for like 3 months.  

Its Blue Mountain, so it can absolutely go either way.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Benm said:

passes are back, 729

I expected this to happen and it’s a smart move by Blue.  I can empathize with past season passholders who had yet to purchase their passes because until a few years ago I’d wait until October or November to buy my pass.  Unfortunately some past season passholders already bought passes elsewhere..Camelback and Bear Creek also both have more affordable season pass pricing and I inagaine the epic east is similarly priced to Blues pass which includes JF/BB...gosh if I was a NJ based musician with twins I’d probably spend hours trying to decide which pass to buy.  That’s my boy Blue..and you better believe I bugged them a lot on their Facebook page.

1 hour ago, Benm said:

payment plan details removed from blue's sp page. maybe somethings afoot. no changes to the product page itself.

also, seasonal lockers are sold out, i don't think anyone cares tho.

@indiggio might have to sublet his locker part of the season to those shut out of the locker sale...

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Dude you’re like the Miss Cleo of web design...

i'm sort of wondering what they are up to with the day ticket pricing. they've hid the 'Save $XX' next to the 'remaining tickets', you can still see the hyphen next to it. not to get technical, but you can see everything the system spits back for all dates when the calendar is advanced - including the 'save $xx' value text that they've hid. full prices are still the same though. seems fishy.

33 minutes ago, Schif said:

Looks like the season passholder party is officially gone for good. 

At least we can snow tube

was removed last year too and replaced with the same "Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!"

unsurprisingly, i do not remember any of these special promotions. maybe i'm wrong.

also, for last year's passes, they quietly removed the 10% off day passes.

Edited by Benm

1 hour ago, Benm said:

was removed last year too and replaced with the same "Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!"

unsurprisingly, i do not remember any of these special promotions. maybe i'm wrong.

also, for last year's passes, they quietly removed the 10% off day passes.

10% off anything in the store is a good perk along with on food.  When I got skis mounted I saved $8 off my already reasonably priced season pass. 

6 hours ago, Benm said:

passes are back, 729

The student pass language scared me. Just jumped on the group sales page  courtesy of mute and grabbed the boy’s pass for $189 before they killed that

• Like 4