Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

They always say that they aim to open on Black Friday.

And when they don’t because it’s 60* out the Jerry’s will lose their mind because “you guys said November 26th!” 

The general public takes dates too seriously sometimes. 

25 minutes ago, Kyle said:

And when they don’t because it’s 60* out the Jerry’s will lose their mind because “you guys said November 26th!” 

The general public takes dates too seriously sometimes. 

Opening dates for ski areas are tentative.  Remember anything before Easter is a bonus. 

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

The majority of the people that ski understand snowmaking.  There will always be stupid comments from stupid people.  Like, "is tubing open"

It seems like the trend is for everyone to announce an opening day.  Is what it is.  

I just skimmed Blues Facebook.  One person is pissed because they already bought an Epic pass and another already bought a bear creek pass when Blue said passes were sold out.  Somebody also asked about racing clinics and they said they did away with them in 2019 not good @guitar73 Blue still offers night tickets for as low as $29 if you buy far in advance. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I just skimmed Blues Facebook.  One person is pissed because they already bought an Epic pass and another already bought a bear creek pass when Blue said passes were sold out.  Somebody also asked about racing clinics and they said they did away with them in 2019 not good @guitar73 Blue still offers night tickets for as low as $29 if you buy far in advance. 

I think all the people i care about have passes., so......

Blue be like,

Too Bad GIF - The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Will Smith Too Bad - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/12/2021 at 12:39 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I expected this to happen and it’s a smart move by Blue.  I can empathize with past season passholders who had yet to purchase their passes because until a few years ago I’d wait until October or November to buy my pass.  Unfortunately some past season passholders already bought passes elsewhere..Camelback and Bear Creek also both have more affordable season pass pricing and I inagaine the epic east is similarly priced to Blues pass which includes JF/BB...gosh if I was a NJ based musician with twins I’d probably spend hours trying to decide which pass to buy.  That’s my boy Blue..and you better believe I bugged them a lot on their Facebook page.

1 Epic Local & 3 Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I don’t know how they can say that. Their website keeps crashing. 

Well, its on FB, so it has to be true.   

Honestly, i dont really care either way.  I have a pass.  might not work when i need it to, but i have one.  

I also think the days of passes under $600 for Blue are behind us.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Benm said:

removed last years payment plan verbiage from the SP store page, also haven't added a payment plan back in. looks like full amt gonna be due upfront. ouch.

heres a reminder that if you have to remind someone @GrilledSteezeSandwich , now is the time.

Hahaha and I forgot been too busy with customers.  Anyway as I tell customers who ask if we offer a payment plan,”put it on your credit card, there’s your payment plan”