Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

• 3 weeks later...

This is GREAT!!! @GrilledSteezeSandwich

First time I've seen anything about a joint Camelback and Blue Mountain season pass. Hopefully the joint pass will come to Season pass holders soon and then JFDan and @ridge can join me for a Camelback day in the upcoming skiing season. 

Way cool, and just got even cooler!!!

20211117_155044.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

So old fucks and employees get to go to both, but not the people who pay "full" price?  lol

honestly i could see employees getting access to both since maybe the employer is the same?

i cant say the same for senior/child passes. taht's crazy since they're already getting a steep discount. make them get a pass to both.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

I’m hoping to be able to get some days in at Blue on my pass.

Really you should be able to. When Blue's pass is $800 or $900 next year to ski at one mountain, and then on top of that I'll want the Epic Pass, I may have to rethink my pass game because it's kind of absurd to buy two passes every year at these high prices.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Don’t most multi mountain passes only allow a certain number of days at each resort? 

Epic Pass is unlimited except for partner resorts. It's the ultimate season pass. I might switch to Epic resorts exclusively next season. Hopefully Blue gets on Epic soon.

20211117_223548.thumb.jpg.fe983c0b42f758dcb7b478c509910ed4.jpg

Edited by saltyant

10 hours ago, saltyant said:

Epic Pass is unlimited except for partner resorts. It's the ultimate season pass. I might switch to Epic resorts exclusively next season. Hopefully Blue gets on Epic soon.

20211117_223548.thumb.jpg.fe983c0b42f758dcb7b478c509910ed4.jpg

If Blue was on the epic pass it would be more crowded and they’d lose revenue.  Do you want to have to make a reservation for every day you ski?  

Refunds for job loss lol wow.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If Blue was on the epic pass it would be more crowded and they’d lose revenue.  Do you want to have to make a reservation for every day you ski?  

Refunds for job loss lol wow.  

Epic doesn't require silly reservations this year. And when Epic acquires Blue they'll double the amount of terrain and high speed lifts to absorb the additional crowds. Then I'll only have to spend $600 and on a pass and not $1500 to ski Blue, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Roundtop, Stowe, Hunter and Breckenridge 

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Epic doesn't require silly reservations this year. And when Epic acquires Blue they'll double the amount of terrain and high speed lifts to absorb the additional crowds. Then I'll only have to spend $600 and on a pass and not $1500 to ski Blue, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Roundtop, Stowe, Hunter and Breckenridge 

$1500 is nothing.  I’ve already spent more than that between my Jackson hole 7 day lift ticket and my blue season pass.  No big dealio.  

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, saltyant said:

When Epic builds a hotel at Blue Mountain Resort, I might stay for the hell of it because the 20% lodging discount is far out. Maybe we can split the cost with Matt Edge but I get top bunk.

I’m hoping for a triple decker bunk beds.  If they’re double beds it would sleep at least 6 of us. 

• Boner City 1