Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

11 hours ago, saltyant said:

Epic doesn't require silly reservations this year. And when Epic acquires Blue they'll double the amount of terrain and high speed lifts to absorb the additional crowds. Then I'll only have to spend $600 and on a pass and not $1500 to ski Blue, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Roundtop, Stowe, Hunter and Breckenridge 

I prefer the Ikon pass, usually has the places I’m planning on going. About the only east coast place I’d go on Epic is Stowe. I also get a discount on Ikon pass. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I prefer the Ikon pass, usually has the places I’m planning on going. About the only east coast place I’d go on Epic is Stowe. I also get a discount on Ikon pass. 

I agree Momskeez! I love the resorts on Ikon, especially in Utah.

I have Epic this year because I want to check out Stowe. I do love Epic's tracking and gamification on the app... but the gamification isn't enough to trump the quality of mountains off Ikon though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Report on Alpine Zone that Blue is trying to open Friday. No source referenced. What do you folks think?

i don't know how they'd open. they'd only have tonight left to make snow.

but it makes me think that i need to get my skis waxed. which i was going to do tomorrow so that i could take some pics after they've had an extra night of blowing snow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Report on Alpine Zone that Blue is trying to open Friday. No source referenced. What do you folks think?

Sounds pretty legit. Asnowmobiler must have insider information. He stated it so matter of factly, no hint of conjecture 

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1