1-15 Friday morning session

JFskiDan

Really nice conditions.  Nice cord with limited cookies early on.  warmer up top than at the bottom, so guns were on at lower challenge, but not the upper part. Lazy was sweet, main street was nice, but the manmade snow between mainstreet chair and homestretch made for slow going getting to The Big Pocono Couch. Around 11 or so they opened up the little slope in between main street chair and The Big Pocono Couch.  That probably adds 2 trails to the trail count since most trails at Blue have an "upper" and a "lower".  They ran the groomers up Paradise i think to go over to Widow, widowmaker, or raceway or what ever its called.  I passed the groomers right at the top on my way down paridise, so it was pure pocono pleasure on the way down.  Quite a nice mid-morning treat.  i took a spin down Burma road just for funsies, that was pretty nice.  The quad was running too.  

Razors got pushed out.  that should be good to go tomorrow just in time for it to be closed for the race team.  

post-1753-0-00722600-1452881431_thumb.jpg

post-1753-0-47528000-1452881456_thumb.jpg

post-1753-0-59955700-1452881487_thumb.jpg

• Like 1