1-23 powder day!

RidgeRacer

Top is kinda windblown and crusty in spots. After the initial headwalls it's heaven all the way back to the quad. Floatation and all! 6 pack seems to be having issues.

Where are you guys parked? I'm in the normal spot

Lower lot... Think I saw you guys this morning

af57434d2983125cf9a212261bcfc868.jpg

Headed back out shortly

• Like 3

I just got back....left my house at 1pm figured I'd try it and just spend the night in Whitehall or something.... The roads definitely weren't unpassable but they were definitely not good either. I made it up to the Villanova exit going about 40-45mph and just decided that no matter how good the conditions were up at Blue, that it just wasn't worth continuing. I got off the exit and it was plowed in. Busted on through the 4' wall and made a left to the light. The sign was there saying 476S but I couldn't see the ramp due to the same 4' plowed in wall....so Busted on through that shit and onto the ramp. If I didn't know that it was soft snow, no way in hell I'd have ever attempted that...but all good no problems, no damage. Pretty much as soon as I got onto 476S I saw 6-7 vehicle's (few pickups with plows, couple cars, no emergency vehicle's or anything like that) on the other side of the median going the same direction as me, yet there was no one in front or behind me. I was like WTF.... Started second guessing myself thinking I was on the wrong side. Than I saw cars coming towards them....

I just thought...this is definitely not going to end well.

I was able to catch a picture of one of the idiots...

post-1572-1453577549482_thumb.jpg

Wasn't too long after seeing them that I saw this...

post-1572-1453577580089_thumb.jpg

So I'm not sure wtf was going on, but there's no way in hell they were supposed to be on that side of the median with cars, trucks, coming right at them and there really was only one passable lane on each side of the highway as it was.

Anyway, I'm home safe and pretty happy with my decision.... Tomorrow is another day.

• Like 4

I just turned on the news and Penn dot was on talking about earlier when a tree fell down and blocked all the northbound lanes of 476 between route 3 and Villanova...... I then realized that is why those vehicle's were travelling the wrong direction...because I was most likely the absolute last car that passed it before the tree fell.

Holy FUCK....I Got seriously LUCKY as that tree could've taken me out.