1-23 powder day!

RidgeRacer

Heal up, RR, at least you skied the big one for 2016. Bittersweet. Looks like an amazing weekend and makes up for the shitty start this season.

True. If there is any silver lining its if the injury did knock me out for the season at least I got to ski that.

Now that the morphine and pain meds have worn off the good news is that I'm in far less pain then I was yesterday. Positive sign I guess. I'm going to do everything I can to get back out there.

the Quad got going....supposedly the wind overnight blew the chairs out of alignment and it basically needed to run a little to "fix" itself.  Later on in the day, the 6 got going, loaded a few chairs, then they started turning people away.  ran all day with no one on it.

All the snow drifting, wound up freezing the chairs in the rails, so it took a while a to get them moving and keep moving without triggering any faults. As for Challenge, same thing, and it was kept running all day due to it snowing most the day and if it were to be stopped the chairs might not want to cooperate and move when turned back on again, hence why it ran all day and loaded no one. So neither lift had any actual problems thankfully :)

• Like 2