boot question

momskeeztoo

How much would something like that run with the discount. I really don't know the first thing about boots. I have owned three pairs. Some used rentals I bought at Little Gap around 1980, some Solomon front entry boots I got when those were hot around 1988, and these Nordica rear entry boots I got at least 10 (maybe as much as 15) years ago.

Prob around $400 if they are half price.

I should also add Wicks started their end of season sale last week, 40% off. (I'm happy with my Dalbellos from Salters, wife is happy with her boots from Wicks)  .
I'm not sure how much half price Vacuums are but If $400 doesn't scare you I bet you could buy just about anything on the wall at either store and have great fitting tweaked perfectly for your foot. And depending on what you pick you may even come out with footbeds too.  

I just mention those 2 stores as ones I'm familar with and had goot bootfitting experience

Rear entry?! Get yourself some new boots before the toe box snaps off!

I got the terminology backwards. My old Solomons were rear entry. My current Nordica are front entry. Definitely replacing within the next two months when I find the right affordable boot that fits well.

• Like 1